Chapter 11

I held Chris close as we heard laughter. Chris cried out in fear gripping my clothes. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to look at who was laughing. I was scared, to be honest, everything was glitching. I wanted everything to be normal. I wish that I didn't move to Hughesville, Pennsylvania.
        "M/N" I heard. It sounded like a whisper. When I opened my eyes I saw myself floating in an empty space. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to reach to the voice but I couldn't find anyone. I was scared. I felt lonely again. I hate this feeling! I hate this! WAKE UP DAMMIT!!! I tried to... I tried to wake up...
        I looked around and saw an orb of light, I tried to swim to it. When I finally got there I gently touched it only to regret it.
        Cries were heard over the yelling of a male with shaggy H/C. His red eyes were full of anger. "D-daddy! please! I-I'm sorry!" a little boy of 4 cried out cowering in fear at his father's feet. "Sorry doesn't cut the shit you did!!" the 40-year-old male yelled grabbing his son by the hair. You could hear the screams from the 4-year-old.
        The little boy's mother was out drinking like always, and his siblings were at school. They never know what happens with little M/N. M/N was thrown to the ground by his father, "And never call me daddy dammit! you know what to fucking call me!!" he screamed as he stepped on M/N's arm. The young boy cried out at the pain of hearing his bones break.
        'I remember this...' I thought fear washing over my body. Tyler was my father... He never gave a shit about me just like my mother, Lilly, they all act as if they care about me whenever my siblings are around, or when they have guests over. I was called a mistake over and over, my siblings though... they were the only ones that cared for me. I always ate in my room if my siblings were at a friend's house or at work. 'James... Martha... you two only acted like the parents I needed in my life... I'm sorry your dead... I miss you both... please... come back...' I thought, crying.