Chapter 10

I looked at Henry, "what happened!?" I asked in a panic. "M-mich- Michael k-killed..." before he finished I called the ambulance. I didn't want Chris to be dead. I was scared. I never wanted any of this to happen.
~6 hours later~
        I was asleep with Elizabeth and Michael asleep leaning against me. I was leaning against Henry as Charlie leaned against him on the other side. All I know though is that Henry held my hand as we both waited for the doctor. I woke up feeling Henry grip my hand, I moaned slightly, "mmm...?" I looked at Henry then at the Doctor. I woke up immediately, "How is he doc?" I asked.
        The doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry he didn't make it..." my eyes widen at what I had heard. I gripped Henry's hand trying not to start crying. Michael and Elizabeth woke up to me shaking. "P-papa? Is everything ok?" Elizabeth had asked me. I shook my head, "C-Chris went to the moon to visit your daddy," I said. Michael's eye widened and Elizabeth rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes, "is he gonna come back with daddy?" she asked.
        I shook my head no afraid to answer. Elizabeth looked down and gripped the sleeve of my work shirt. I sighed not knowing what to do. I looked at Henry for help but I see him gone with Charlie. When I looked back at the two I saw them gone along with everyone else. I stood up seeing the furniture I was sitting on glitch away.
        I felt uncomfortable feeling as if someone was watching me. This is the second time everyone has disappeared- but the first with things I touch glitching away. I walked down the hall to a room that has a bright purple light glowing under the doorway. Though I stopped seeing a scary bear figure standing outside the window. He was all black and it was like he wanted to attack the person from inside the room.
        When I snuck into the room I was blinded by a flashlight. "P-papa!?" I heard Chris's voice. "Chris?!" I cried out and looked at the bed to see Chris bandaged up all that was open was his mouth and his right eye was wide and brimmed with tears. I closed the door and ran to the boy pulling him into a hug. "What's going on?" I asked.
        "Nightmares..." was all I heard.