Chapter 19 (+ A/N)

HEY MY LOVELY READERS!!!!! I am so sorry for the long wait i lost inspiration and tried to come up with more for the story. Hopefully this won't happen again in the future. If anyone has story ideas please comment down below will always be happy to see what y'all come up with ^^. Now on to the story!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to a blinding white room. I heard the computer beep. "W-where am... I....?" I asked slowly sitting up wincing in pain. "M/N! You're awake!" I heard a familiar voice. My voice was raspy as I looked in the direction of said voice, "M-michael...?" I asked seeing the young teenage boy now standing there. I'm guessing he is 27?

"H-how long have I been here...?"

"10 years... you were in a coma due to bloodloss...." he said. I could hear both worry and relief in his voice. My eyes widen at what I heard.

"N-no-"

He nodded looking away. "I work as a security guard now at Circus Baby's Pizza Palace," he smiled looking at me. 

"o-oh... how's henry?" I asked the slightly taller male. "He's.... dead.... I burned down the Freddy Fazbear Frights tho." I was confused when he said. Fazbear frights...? What was that?

"You ok? M/N?" Michael asked.

I was so deep in thoughts to the point everything became blurry and my heart started racing as the machine started to pick up the pace with the beeps. I ended up fainting as Michael began calling for the doctors and nurses.