Chapter 3

"Hey M/N!" Brandon said appearing from the wall beside me. I looked at the spirit his halo was more shattered than from what I remember. "Hey Brandon," I said sighing a bit. He smiled and stared as the kids played. I'm guessing no one but me can see him because some parents sent me weird looks after I greeted Brandon back.
        I walked around making sure kids aren't climbing on things or destroying stuff. I walked passed the parts and service room only to see the door open. I looked at the door to slightly see blood on the floor. I was panicking slightly as I looked around to see if kids were near, or parents, maybe a fellow coworker? None- no one was near other than Brandon. 
        "So- what are you gonna do?" Brandon had asked me. His voice sounding a bit sus. I shrugged and opened the door a bit. I was sorta curious why there was blood. I wanted to know what the blood is from. I noticed an old spring bonnie suit- the blood on it was obvious that someone decided to play hide and seek inside of it. "Wonder why no one noticed this," I said aloud.
        Brandon shrugged and followed close behind. His face darkened after seeing who was in the suit.
~4 hours later~
        I was surrounded by police being asked questions the are related to my ex-coworker who I found dead. I shook my head trying to answer the questions. On the other hand no one else seems bothered that William was dead- but I did see someone who looked like William who walked in.
        The look-alike male smirked towards me and walked towards Henry's office. I stared at him with caution. Luckily though, Scott- aka phone guy to some- shooed the police away from me. "Thanks, Scott," I said looking down with my hands in my pockets. "No worries M/N," I heard him say. I listened carefully to the sounds of the building creaking trying to guess the age- which would be 11 years old.
        How would I know? The spring-lock suits that I saw. When the suits came out the year was roughly 1982 or so the blueprints said, then when I saw the blueprints of the new animatronics is 1993. I stared at Freddy as he stared back. I felt vulnerable under his stare. I heard Henry walking to me, "M/N we need to talk," he sounded way too serious. Am I getting fired?