Chapter 14

After the party, Michael was asleep with his head on my lap as Henry was making tea. I was devastated still with Eli being dead. William warned me about Vincent. Chris and Charlie check in every once in a while when I'm alone.
        I am glad they worry about me, but I should worry about Henry and Michael. They both lost important family members throughout the months. They both look as if they haven't gotten proper sleep. I noticed Mike was giving Henry money earlier to pay for the bills.
        I know I need to thank him and I will. "Here," Henry said holding a mug of Earl Gray tea towards me. "Thank you..." I replied taking it. I held the cup gently in my hands. Henry smiled and nodded, "you're welcome" he stated.
        Michael snuggled into me- gripping my sweatpants. I ran a hand gingerly through his soft raven-colored locks. My h/c getting into my face slightly as I smiled gently. My skin pale from the lack of sun. I had bags under my eyes, I stared at my mug of tea in tiresome.
        I have never felt so tired in my life- well I have but it was different. Right now I feel like someone has ripped my heart out of my chest.
~4 months later~
        I was at work, Henry let Michael work the night shift as I worked the day shift. I was worried that Michael was gonna die due to the animatronics.
        They give me the creeps and Freddy's laugh? It sends chills down my fucking spine. "M/N!!" I heard Jeremy call out. I spun slapping him in fear. "S-sorry-" I stuttered.