Chapter 8

I woke up covered in cold sweat. I heard talking from downstairs. When I looked around I realized I was in my room.
        I got up but stopped when I felt hands grab my waist. "Where are you going...?" I heard Henry asked. I blushed deeply and stuttered, "w-what ha-happened??" is all I can ask.
        "You fainted... I brought you up to your room after taking Charlie to Elizabeth's room. You were pale as if you saw a ghost to be honest," He said tiredly. My eyes widened as I thought, 'It was all a dream!? It felt so real... why did it feel so real!?' I asked myself multiple questions. But stopped and looked back towards Henry, "how long was I out...?" I was scared of the answer.
        "A few weeks... it was like something had hit a certain area on your head and put you in a coma," he answered getting up. I stood up fast almost regretting it as my vision became a haze and I fell back onto the bed. "A few... like 3... 4... 5 weeks...?" I asked. "Yeah mainly around 6 though, don't worry I helped take care of the kids, and I a-also changed your clothes," he stuttered with a light blush. I blushed brightly and hid my face in my hands, "oh god..." I cried out but it was muffled.
        Elizabeth walked in, "is Mr. L/N awa- you're awake!" she cried as she ran to me soon the other two aftons ran to me. They all tackled me in a hug, I chuckled and hugged back, "Yes I am awake," I said.
        Michael looked at me, "are you able to come to my conferences?" he asked me. I looked at him shocked, "W-when are they?" I asked. "Sometime next week at 4 pm," he said pulling out the form I need to sign. Elizabeth and Chris both had the same form. Charlie walked in holding a form, "c-can you also come to my conferences...?" she asked me. Henry stared at his daughter with a pained look, I chuckled.
        "If you want me to," I said- but soon continued, "You know you three- four can call me dad if you want," I finished. I saw all their eyes light up with glee. Mainly William's kids. God, they were adorable. I wish I was their birth mother- but they might end up ugly- sadly.
        (Me: If you ever think you are ugly- you are not- you are fucking beautiful hooman beings! I love you guys really I do) I stared at Henry and smiled, "Wanna help me raise the kids?" I asked. His eyes widened and all four of them looked at him giving him the biggest begging look they could muster.