Chapter 25

Emily Matthews

I ignored my aunt and went towards four. "Wh...What do you mean? What is wrong with Amar?" He just shook his head and grabbed me and pulled me towards the Pire. Many people where around it. I raised my eyebrow 'what is going on!?' I thought. After I while I realized people where around something or more of someone. I stopped mid way once I got a glance of the Fire tattoo on the person's wrist. 'Only one person has such a tattoo'. Realization crept on me. "Emily I'm so sorry" Four apologized "I knew what he meant to you". It all made sense now. Why was he behaving like I was never going to see him again. Because he knew. He knew they were going to kill him. And now Amar was dead.

I sank to my knees, and cried on the shoulder I got. Which was of Four. He gently placed his hand over mine. "It's okay Emily. It's gonna be okay." He said calmly. Soon my sorrow was replaced by anger. Anger for who killed him. Jeanine.

I roughly brushed off Four's hand and ran towards the dorms. Jeanine was right there.

"You...You. I am gonna kill you!!" I didn't give her a chance to speak and wrapped my hand around her neck.

"You killed Amar!! You killed the only person who I cared about."

I didn't care who saw me at that time. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away. I retaliated immediately. And thrashed in the person's arms. I turned around and saw Four. I again turned and noticed that Jeanine was gone.

"No!! I will kill her!!!!" I shouted.

"No, you won't." Four said. He dragged me to the chasm, where it was pin-drop silence

I went down and broke down. Tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"I am empty now Four, I have no one now. No Family"

"You think I don't know anything about family hatred"

"What do you mean? Marcus looked quite sad when you left Abnegation."

He sighed "He a double-faced bastard." That was probably the first time I heard him swear.

"Let me tell you why I left Abnegation."

It looked like it would take a while.     

A/N

Heyyyy short chapter I know. And I also know that I went a little side-track from the book. But anyway enjoyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADIOS!