Chapter 13

Emily Matthews

I took my plate and walked to the center of the pavilion to find a decent seat. At one corner were the Dauntless their whole body tattooed with piercing everywhere. In other corner were Eric and other initiates. Lastly in the left was the Stiff/Four playing with his food alone. I sighed silently and made my way towards him. It sucked but it worked.

"Can I sit here?" I asked

"All yours" he said without looking up.

I sat beside him and took a glance at my food. Most of food looked unappetizing the item that caught my eye was the Dauntless chocolate cake. It was famous all over Chicago.

"So... Four, four fears?" I said trying to start a conversation

"Yeah. The idea is still freaking me out."

"According to me the idea is suggesting that you were meant to be here."

"I don't think, the number of fears you have suggests how fearless you are."

"What does then?"

"I believe that a stable piece of mind of a person can help him get through ten to eleven fears in the same time as me with my four fears. It is just that he could calm his mind and heartbeat much faster than me."

"Well that is one theory" I muttered.

That Dauntless born- Zeke shout while coming towards us "Hey Nerd! You're a dauntless now remember? You took the knife from Max and dropped you blood on..."

"Let the girl breathe Zeke." A tall dark girl said. Shauna. She came and sat across me. She moved her hand over the table towards me. "Shauna" she said with a smile. I gave a small smile and shook her hand Merciful Mother of Gods I thought she had strong hand two more seconds and I would have broken the bones of my palm. "Matthews, Emily Matthews" Zeke snorted "who doesn't know you. Even my brother does and I don't think he has ever left the pit" "Your brother?" he pointed to a corner of the other table was a 14 years old boy was sitting with a woman of age around 40. The woman was probably her mother. I shrugged "Well I know you because you were always the Valedictorian of the school. We thought that you used to inhale books." Shauna said. "Or probably your aunt leaked the test paper to you." Zeke mumbled under his breath. It wasn't supposed to heard by anyone but unfortunately I did. "I never cheated!" I growled. "Chill dude!" His eyes widened almost like he was scared of me. "Plus" I said in a much calmer tone "other than school I never really participated in any gimmicks of the city. I don't understand how people of other factions know me."

Well there was this one time but that doesn't count right.........

RIGHT 

A/N 

Holy Poseidon! 101 Views on Who am I? In my country 101 is considered a lucky number so on that note is this chapter. I just hope the views keep on increasing. A big THANK YOU to all the 100 people who read this. I owe you a big one.

ADIOS!