Chapter 11

Emily Matthews

I was shaking like crazy. I had my head in my hands and I was silently crying, also cursing myself to be a coward. Amar shook my shoulder softly and brought a glass of water near. I shook my head vigorously. It felt like I have forgotten everything. I forgot how to speak. How to breathe. "Nonsense" he muttered and brought the glass near my lips. I drank slowly. After a second I took the glass in my hands cauz it was starting to get awkward. I place the glass on the side table and spoke up. "I look like a mess. Don't I?" Amar smiled a little and shook his head. "That was one of the best performances. I have seen in the last three years." I raised an eyebrow "How?" "How many fears do you think you have?" "I don't know 30-40 something"

"5"

"Those were all my fears. Just five" he nodded.

"You have broken the record. The least number of fears till now were seven. Another thing. Follow me." I did.

He got me out of the back door in a shaft full of weapons. I let out a small gasp. It just felt dangerous by seeing it. "Meet me here at midnight. I have to talk to you." " Why not now?" I asked. "People would suspect if we were gone for a long time." I nodded to show that I understand.

He left the room.

I hated not knowing things. Guess I have to wait till midnight.

A/N 

Okayyy. short chapter.ik but that's how I roll. Now here is a question for you. Do you want me to post another chapter where Tobias gos through his fear landscape or do you want me to continue after that. Comment below. Divergent doesn't belong to me it belongs to V Roth.

ADIOS!