Chapter 26

Emily Matthews

He sighed "well to begin, you should know that my real name is Tobias Eaton."

"You're Marcus's son. Right?" she swore she saw him flinch. "Funny. I know almost all representatives' children, but I never saw you." "I never used to go to any factional meeting." "I understand." She said nodding. Tobias's eyes were wide.

"They were boring as hell. I can understand why you didn't want to go."

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't go because I wasn't allowed to go. My father feared that if people saw me many questions would raise on him."

"Why?"

"My face was swollen most of the time and my body figure was like a stick."

"Marcus abused you" Emily realized "But that's weird to think about, since Marcus was usually really sweet to all."

Tobias's let out a laugh with no humor "Why do think he didn't want me to any meeting. With my appearance, there would be big black spot on his sheet of innocence."

It was still kind of difficult to imagine Marcus hitting anyone, let alone is own son. She remembered the factional meetings that used to take place in the Erudite Headquarters. Marcus always treated her as if she was Jeannine's daughter and every time brought her chocolates. She was never allowed to eat any though, her aunt used to throw them away as soon as the meeting finished.

"My father especially forced me to avoid the sight of any Erudite. He despised your aunt every much."

"Likewise, though she hated the Priors more, Andrew Prior especially."

"Why?"

"Andrew was an Erudite child. He and my aunt were childhood best friends. Gradually she fell in love with him, but he transferred. She despises his whole family- he, his wife, His children- Beatrice and Caleb Prior.

"I escaped Abnegation to get away from my father. I knew I wouldn't survive another month if I lived there."

"Well Congratulations , you are the first ever Abnegation to transfer to Dauntless."

He laughed a happy one this time. Soon both were laughing on the ground, with tears in their eyes, a few from sorrow a few from happiness.

A/N

Ayeeee!!! Sorry for the delay......I was procrastinating.........yeah....

ADIOS!