TWENTY ONE

Tina's video of Blaine's awkward twerking was getting popular amongst the other glee club members. While Sam and Izzy were laughing hard and Blaine was very embarrassed, Mr Schue disagreed.

"Blaine, this is nothing to be embarrassed about," Mr Schue said in awe.

"Yes, it is," Izzy said between laughter. "Blaine sucks at twerking."

"No. This is a revelation," Mr Schue proudly announced.

Izzy stopped laughing for a second and furrowed her eyebrows. Mr Schue was not about to make them twerk.

"If this is turning into what I think it's turning into, I just want to say that it's physically impossible for me to twerk," Artie commented.

"Guys, look how you're all riveted by that video. That's the kind of reaction we need from the judges if we're gonna one-up Throat Explosion at nationals. We need to edge up our America's sweetheart image a bit. Show the judges that we're not afraid to rebel," Mr Schue said, his tone acting as if twerking was a national treasure.

Marley nervously shot her hand up, hoping Mr Schue wouldn't suspend her again. "Mr Shue, what if some of us don't know how to twerk?"

"Have no fear, your twerk-torial is here. Hey, and if you can all dance like Blaine did in that video, we are gonna need a bigger trophy case!"

Everyone got up and started twerking effortlessly. With Kitty taking lead, she looked as confident as ever and very pleased with this week's assignment. Marley, on the other hand, looked very uncomfortable.

"What the hell is happening?" Izzy whispered to Marley with a look of horror on her face.

"I have no idea," Marley reciprocated the horrified look.

"Why can't we just have Queen week?" Izzy sighed.

"Or Big Time Rush week," Marley added, making Izzy smile.

"Right. If Rachel were here, she would totally storm out," Izzy rolled her eyes. Rachel was always a dramatic sort of girl.

There was something about this assignment that rubbed Izzy the wrong way. Mr Schue was their teacher, and she was sure that no one wanted to see him twerk. Not to mention, they were all minors. But Izzy did not want to get suspended again, even if it meant not saying anything against Mr Schue's ridiculous ideas.

Last week, Izzy said that Katy versus Gaga was the worst assignment Mr Schue had ever given. She stood corrected.

*******

Izzy had not taken part in the whole "Blurred Lines" fiasco. She knew better. Mr Schue should have faced charges, but of course he didn't. Apparently, this was in retaliation of Sue's Corner, but what he was doing was stupid and irresponsible.

Not to mention, Unique was having a lot of issues. The whole bathroom riot was stupid, but now a porta-potty was right in the middle of the choir room, with Mr Schue unwilling to do anything about it. Unique had been bullied out of the boys' bathrooms and shunned out of the girls'. It was outrageous that he cared more about twerking than about the wellbeing of the glee kids.

Oh, and Izzy may have been suspended again. After not showing up to rehearsal, she had figured that Mr Schue may have hated her. Through Kitty, she learnt that he organised something to show the school board that twerking was appropriate. Comparing twerking to the waltz was one thing, but the school board approving it was another.

"May I come in?" Izzy said, knocking on Sue's door.

"Take a seat," she responded.

"I saw Sue's Corner, and I agree. I think twerking should be banned. Mr Schue should probably be in a jail cell right now, but he's not. And I also think it's unfair that Unique has to be punished for the whole bathroom drama," Izzy stated. "And I want to do something about it, unlike Mr Schue."