TWENTY FIVE

Izzy had gone out with Blaine for breakfast. She was bored of her usual and wanted to try Blaine's usual place, you know, the place where he got all his cronuts to feed his obsession.

"These are incredible, you have to try them," Blaine told her, holding a cronut in his hands.

"No thanks, I'll stick to my yoghurt parfait," she let out a small laugh.

"I'm being super unhealthy, aren't I?" Blaine grimaced.

"Yeah," she admitted. "But who can blame you? It's New York, the food is amazing," Izzy gushed.

Blaine looked down at his stomach guiltily after devouring the cronut whole. Crumbs covering his face, Izzy helped him wipe it off.

"That's like what Santana used to say Sam could do," Izzy said in awe.

"Unlock his jaw and swallow Finn whole?"

"Bingo," she laughed, but her heart sank a little at Finn's mention. She could tell that Blaine felt that way too— with his expression saddening just for a moment. "Wish I were Kurt."

"Yeah, me too. He looks great," Blaine pouted.

Raising her eyebrows in shock, Izzy wondered when Blaine started feeling this way. "Someone's jealous," she commented.

"Very," he sulked. "Everyone at NYADA loves him after what happened. They finally see him like how I do— perfect."

Izzy smiled and her heart was melting at that moment. Blaine and Kurt were so perfect for each other, it was fate. "Well, I happen to think that you, Blaine Warbler, are just as perfect as Kurt. Even when you, and I quote 'unlock your humongous jaw and swallow him whole like a python,'" Izzy comforted him.

"How do you remember that?" he chuckled.

"I happen to have a good memory. And I happen to love Santana," she smiled as the two of them walked back to the apartment.

*******

Izzy, Sam, Blaine, and Artie had been hanging out with each other at the apartment. Izzy hadn't really spoken to Sam after the whole dance audition fiasco.

Izzy walked up to him to tell him the news, very discreetly as to not alert Blaine, Kurt, or Artie. "I took your advice with the whole audition thing. But only because someone told everyone about it," she glared.

Holding a guilty expression on his face, he shrugged. "That's great! What did you audition for?" he asked her.

"Chicago. I don't think I'll make it, though," she doubted herself. After all, she was a college student.

"You will. You're incredible," he reassured her.

Izzy's heart had skipped a beat. She didn't think that Sam could ever do this to her again. They weren't in high school anymore, so she should have moved on. Right?

She had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed Blaine smiling at both of them. "If they don't get together soon, I might have to do something about it," he mumbled to Artie.

Artie nodded in response, although he looked quite uncomfortable. "Amen."

"Thanks," Izzy replied to him, glancing back at the room that had suddenly gotten quiet.

"Okay!" she said cheerfully to the rest of the room. Her expression did not match with her glaring at Blaine and Artie. "Arliss, anyone?"

"No way, I cannot keep on watching this show with you," Blaine shook his head.

Sam, offended, jumped into the conversation. "Come on, Blaine. Season seven is when it gets really good," he pouted with Izzy nodding violently.

"I can't stand it anymore," Artie exclaimed, taking everyone's attention away from the TV. "I have to tell you guys something. With the exclusion of Izzy," Artie commanded.