THREE

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Finn asked.

Finn was trying to coerce Izzy into going to Burt's auto shop in an attempt to get her to participate in the play. She was hesitant as she had a strong dislike for cars and men.

"You are so annoying! Why would I want to be at Burt's auto shop?" Isabelle asked.

"We're asking the guys to practice there," he said, smirking.

"And what relevance would I have?" She asked teasingly.

"None. But it'll be fun! If you don't come, you'll have to go with Tina to get costumes or something," he said.

Izzy shook her head, knowing what he was using her fight with Tina against her. It was working, but he didn't have to know that.

"As much as I dislike Tina, I would much rather do costumes then follow you to drool over the guys," Izzy replied.

"Come on, please?" he pleaded.

"I have Cheerios practice," she retaliated. "But hey! You can invite Marley, I'm sure she'll be stoked to see Jake there," Izzy tried hiding her smirk.

"Wait, what? Marley likes Jake? Why didn't I know about th-"

"Bye, Finn," she said playfully as walked away, leaving him confused.

*******

"Kitty, you can't be serious about this," Isabelle said.

"She stole the role from me! I can't just let her get away with this!" She said.

"I know you enough to know that you'll feel guilty about this sooner or later," Isabelle said.

"I don't care. Just promise me you won't tell anyone," she said with a stern look.

"Promise," she sighed. Izzy really didn't agree about this.

"Now, let's get to work," Kitty said with a mischievous grin.

Izzy felt so bad. She knew Kitty was being her usual bitch self, but this was definitely taking it too far. She was going to tell Marley, because eating disorders was something that hit a little too close to home.

"I don't understand! This fit yesterday!" Marley shrieked while Isabelle was feeling extremely guilty.

"Maybe it's stress bloating. I get it all the time," Tina said.

"Hey, Tina, I love it so much. I promise I won't pee in it," Brittany said, showing off her costume.

"I'm here for my fitting! Where's Harajuku girl?" Kitty said.

"I thought you quit because your part was too small?" Sugar asked.

"Well, hawk nose, to quote Shakespeare, there's no small roles, only fat actresses. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say fat? I was distracted by Marley's unfortunate and very noticeable weight gain. I'm confused are you playing the lead in grease or hair spray?," she said.

"I swear I'm not eating any differently," Marley said with a worried look on her face.

She sighed as Tina continued trying to fit the costume onto Marley. Izzy stood there, frozen as Kitty glared at her to keep up the ruse.

*******
"What did you do to Marley?" Ryder asked Isabelle.

"What do you mean?" Isabelle said in her most innocent voice.

"She couldn't fit into her costume. I have a feeling it had to do with you. Or Kitty," he said.

"Why me? What does it have to do with me? I'm her friend," Isabelle said annoyed.

"Because you're a Cheerio. You're being very self-centred lately. I'm surprised you haven't slushied anyone yet," Ryder said.

"You don't even know me," she narrowed her eyes. "But if you insist," she said as she grabbed a slushy from a nearby football player and slushied him. Izzy stormed off ignoring the calls from Ryder.

*******

Izzy was getting ready before the show started, clearing her mind and trying to calm her nerves.

"Where's Marley?" Kitty asked.

"I'll go look for her," Isabelle said while walking out the door.

She heard sobbing that sounded like Marley as she came in the bathroom.

"Marles?" She asked. As soon as she realized what she was doing she started freaking out.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" She asked.

"Kitty said that-"

"I'm gonna kill that bitch," Isabelle said, cutting Marley off.

"Look, you're perfect, just the way you are, and your shouldn't puke just because Kitty tells you to," she said. "She tightened your costume, I saw her do it," she said in guilt.

"What?" she asked in disbelief. "I can't believe this. But thanks, Izzy," she said, pulling her into a hug.

"Cone on, we have no time to lose," Isabelle said, dragging her out of there.

*******

"Watching the skill, the nuance, this reviewer was forced to ask himself," 'Is this not how it felt. And might the directing team of Mr Hudson and Mr Abrams be headed for careers at NASA? They should be, because last night they plucked stars from the firmament and named them Marley Rose and Ryder Lynn. Has ever an audience been so enraptured? Mayhap. But when the last breath of life crosses this reviewer's lips, Grease, McKinley, Bravo," he read.

"Whoo! Whoo!" They all cheered.

"Guys, Fletcher Mantini's just a sophomore, but he's a tough critic. And that's what I call a rave review. Man, this week hasn't been easy, knowing it was the last time I was gonna see you guys for a while. But one thing that's helped is knowing that I'm leaving you in good hands. Here's one person who loves the Glee Club as much as I do, it's Fi-"

"Hold on Mr. Schue, what about those of us who aren't in glee club?" Isabelle asked.

There was a long pause before someone said " You aren't supposed to be here. At this point, you could leave." This voice was Tina, "of course it was, Tina's such a bitch," Isabelle thought.

"I thought you were begging to get me back? I definitely dodged a bullet," she responded before walking out the door.

Before anyone else could go get her, Sam said "I'll get her." before leaving the choir room.

Marley sighed as she let him go.

"Izzy, wait!"

"What do you want Sam?"

He couldn't think of anything to say so he said "Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?"

"Sorry?" She said, unable to hear what he said.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, clearer.

"W-what? Sam, we're best friends, we've been best friends for years," Izzy protested.

In all honesty, Sam was very attractive. And Izzy was lying if she said that she never found him cute.

"Oh, nevermind," he was about to turn around.

"Wait!" she didn't even know why she even thought about accepting his offer. It would ruin their friendship. "I-I'll think about it."