THIRTY FOUR

It was time for glee club, and Izzy was only there for Kurt. It would be more bearable with Santana and Brittany, so she decided to go even though Sam was teaching a health class.

Walking up to the pair, she hugged Brittany tightly and expected the same from Santana, but was greeted with a smack on the arm instead.

"What was that for?" she asked Santana who looked livid.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were getting married to Trouty?" she smacked her on the arm again.

"Well, we were keeping it a secret until last Friday," Izzy explained, rubbing her arm. "And I thought Kurt would tell you."

"He did," Brittany replied excitedly. "And Santana's only being mean to you because she wants to have a combined wedding."

Izzy's mouth hung wide open. "Yes, yes, yes. I would love to," she hugged a stunned Santana.

Patting her back awkwardly, Santana pushed her away slightly. "Okay, that's enough touching. But we really want to get married together. Even though you two are painfully straight. And blonde," Santana glared in disgust.

"Sam's not even that blonde anymore," she mumbled, but flinched at the threat of Santana's wrath

"Sure, I'll talk to Sam about it. If he says no, well, I'll make sure he won't," Izzy smiled sweetly as they walked to their very empty seats.

"Hello, winners! I don't know about you guys, but i'm still basking In the glow of our first of many championship trophies."

Kurt announced that their theme for this week was Burt Bacharach, someone who Izzy only pretended to know. Kitty, seemingly as bored as Izzy, was about to get up to go to the bathroom before Izzy pushed her firmly back in her seat.

"For Kurt," she mouthed as Kitty rolled her eyes.

"We need to soak up all his uplifting energy as we get ready for sectionals. Which are five weeks away, but I guarantee you, Vocal adrenaline and the Warblers are doing everything in their power to regain their former glory."

"But fear not, because we have a secret weapon," Kurt said excitedly, pointing towards the door.

"Oh my God, is it Quinn?" Izzy asked quite loudly.

"Even better," Mercedes said as she walked into the room. "Yes, I am here to mentor you, and yes, these might be real diamonds, and yes, my single Shakin' My Head is number 89
on iTunes," Mercedes passed out copies which Izzy eagerly took.

"So, which one of you wants me to mentor you?" Mercedes asked to the choir room.

Izzy jumped up before the other glee club members and ran to the front of the choir room, raising her hand. "Me, me, please me."

Izzy could swear she could hear Rachel say "You could use it."

"What was that?" she snapped her head to Rachel, raising her eyebrows as Rachel rolled her eyes. Based off Kurt nudging her and shaking his head, she knew for a fact she said something like that.

Kitty shoved her aside to get to Mercedes, shouting for Mercedes to mentor her. The other glee club members quickly went up to Mercedes, asking the same. Kurt gave Izzy a sympathetic smile as Santana looked as confused as ever.

Walking out of the choir room, Izzy was avoiding Rachel, obviously. Santana, Mercedes, and Brittany were following her out the glee club as Izzy contained her annoyance.

"What the hell is going on with you and Rachel?" Santana asked with a big frown on her face.

"Boy troubles," Izzy replied with a small scoff, still walking with her eyes rained ahead.