TWENTY

College was a huge issue. Izzy had applied to a lot of them, just as backups in case. The pressure was on, and right now, glee club was secondary to her. Mostly because Mr Schue had lost his mind and gave them the worst glee club assignment to date. Even worse than Sue doing super bass and night of neglect. Even worse than Mr Schue almost playing Rocky in the school musical. If this was what they were supposed to do to beat Throat Explosion, then Throat Explosion really sucked.

"It's like Mr Schue is trying to make us lose. What's next, a lesson on how to be sexy? We did that two years ago," Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Well, at least we get to do a Katy Perry song," Kitty tried getting her hopes up.

"I hate this. I quit Cheerios, I keep glee club because I think it'll help me, and now this crap. I applied to so many colleges and now I need to wait. I can't even sleep anymore," Izzy crossed her arms.

"You'll be fine. You're crazy talented and any college would be lucky to have you," Kitty comforted her.

Flashing a reassuring smile Izzy's way, both of them walked up to Sam to meet him at his locker.

"I have never seen the inside of your locker before," Kitty stuck her head inside of it, frowning as she opened and closed the door repeatedly. "Is that chapstick? And what's True Jackson VP?" Kitty stared at the giant poster in confusion.

"It was on Nickelodeon," Izzy explained.

"Oh you are such a Katy," Kitty looked at him judgementally, earning a nudge to the ribs from Izzy.

Smacking Izzy in return, Kitty rubbed her ribs. "Ow," she complained. "These hurt."

"I know right?" Sam said in amazement.

"So since you're now a Gaga, we're expecting a top tier performance, meat dress and all," Kitty smirked devilishly.

"Mr Schue is totally reusing ideas, I wore spikes on my head when we first did Gaga week," Izzy scowled. Mr Schue was losing his mind.

"Well good luck to you on your Gaga endeavours, since the closest thing to Gaga you've ever done was taken off your shirt in front of middle aged women-" Kitty said, once again earning a nudge to the ribs. Rolling her eyes, Kitty continued, "But you clearly have some Gaga in you, so I guess you can maybe pull it off," Kitty gave a sweet smile.

"Happy?" her smiled was replaced with a cold glare.

"We have to get going now," Izzy interjected. "But I'll see you in glee club."

Waving goodbye, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and left to go find Artie.

*******

With Jake leaving halfway through their Katy meeting, Kitty, Unique, Izzy, and Tina were very skeptical of him. Hell, even Unique talked to Marley, warning her about his slutty ways. Sitting down to watch Sam's performance, it slowly derailed once everyone saw Marley's bubblegum Katy Perry inspired look.

"What happened to the seashell bikini?" Sam asked, annoyed.

"I wasn't comfortable," Marley fought back.

"Well, get over yourself! You think I'm just comfortable up here with no shirt on?"

"Yeah, you probably are," Marley argued.

"Well, I'm not exactly loving this giant white thing that keeps getting caught in my wheels," Artie complained.

"Yeah, and I look like Siegfried and Roy, and I still did it," Blaine added.

"Okay, I'm sorry, you guys, but I am who I am, and I'm not gonna change that for any number, or any guy," Marley said, clearly about Jake. Kitty and Izzy looked at each other knowingly, and they then looked at Jake, shaking their heads.