INTRO

Date- Oct 20, 2016
Time- 10:00 PM

I barely had 11 days to plan a surprise for y/n for our second anniversary, which fell on 1st of November. I couldn't believe that it had been two years since I first held her hands in mine. Time indeed flies. Wish the earth revolved a little slower around the sun.

------------------------------

Marraiges are made in heaven and mine was fixed with an angel, y/n. I'm Taehyung, 27 years old, korean.

She wasn't my better half, but the best half. She was everything a guy could ever wish for, short, cute, an amazing smile and big expressive eyes that spoke a thousand stories with every second.

"You know why short girls are cute? Beacuse it's easy for men to kiss our forehead." she said once.

"Nah, it's easy for us to give a knuckle punch if you keep talking like this." I pretended to give a knuckle punch, she pinched me and ran away.

She was my stress buster, entertainer and a perfect partner in crime. Like after marraige was a roller coaster ride, with two years feeling like two minutes and every time with her feeling like an eternity.

Y/n's parents called her Dorcas.

"Dorcas? It rhymes with dark ass!" I uttered when I heard it for the first time. She raised her right eyebrow, which was a subtle indication of her mood- a fake anger which would soon erupt into a fist fight.

So I quickly followed that up with,
"But you do have an amazing ass."

She chuckled with embarrassment. But it was true.

She had the best derriere in town.

Y/n was working with Galarena which was in ascendas on OMR, a notorious road for IT companies, late night office, couples in love, callgirls and rapists alike. Her office was about 15 minutes away from where we stayed.

She worked in the late afternoon shift from 2PM to 10PM. She would start from her office at 10:30PM and reach home by 10:45 sharp, daily.

Everyday she would give me a call before she boarded the cab and that would keep on texting me till she arrived home.

The clock in my room show 10 p.m. I had 45 minutes to plan for the anniversary gift for her, next to the clock was a framed photo which read "best husband award" something that she had presented me on my 27th birthday(the first one I celebrated with her).

That birthday I had left for office early and around 11:00 a.m. I was summoned to the cafe by jungkook and there I found my wife waiting for me with the cake and the gift.

I was genuinely surprised.

It was only later that I came to know that she had contacted jungkook,got all necessary permissions and took tumultuous efforts to reach my office to give to me that award in front of all my teammates.I was on cloud nine- a day I could never forget in my life.

Ever since our wedding birthdays and anniversary had an all new, different meaning to both of us what matter during the special occasions was how the two of us put out to each other in coming up with an insanely unique and innovative gifts. months on deciding the gifts and make sure that each of us has spent the most memorable celebration by the sheer amount of surprise as we planned for the other.

it all started when I gave her 24 gifts for her 24th birthday which showed her reactions change from surprise wonder excitement joy love and eventually tears.

"Of all the gifts that I gave you which one did you like the most?" I asked.

"You" she replied instantly.