4.

"It's perfect." Taehyung said after the guy completed his plan.

"Thanks man, I'm really thankful for what you're doing for me." Taehyung said.

"Nevermind friend, you could do the same for me when the time comes." Namjoon winked at him.

"Sure sure, who's the lucky girl?"
"Actually it's not a girl, you've heard of  Kim Seokjin?"

"THE FAMOUS ACTOR KIM SEOKJIN? THE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME?"

"Umm yes. We're dating for 3 years now."

"Wow really, and you haven't proposed yet? I'll help you dude."

"Sure but first go and have your chance." He accompanied me through the way.

After sometime, the break was going to take place. And I would enter like a dream guy.

Lyza was gone to y/n to stop her from coming down to the cafeteria. There'd be some employees left who won't be down and only the newbies would have some time to wander around the cafeteria.

Namjoon, the guy with lyza, was with me, telling me about the company and the ways I would have to go through to reach my lady love. The employees started coming out and soon I received a message from lyza.

Lyza: the path's clear. Boss
isn't here and you can
enter. Just make sure to look professional until you enter
our compound area and
then you can claim y/n
yours just like you said you'd.

Me: thank you Lyza.

If it wasn't you and Namjoon,
I wouldn't be able to have
this happy moment.

Lyza: haha it's fine Taehyung.
Just come here already.

Y/n won't know ever.

Me: I'm on my way.

I reached their compound immediately. Perhaps, I couldn't wait any longer to meet her. I entered her bay and saw that she was actually getting bored and was looking at our pictures?

Her back was facing me and I could see what she's doing. Lyza just left me there to continue and I lightly tapped her shoulder after taking a deep breath.

She turned slightly and when she saw, she was frozen. Her eyes were wide, mouth was slightly parted and her face was expressionless.

I chuckled and did what I said I'd do. I carried her bridal style and when I did, she flinched and gain her senses back. She was embarrassed, I could say. I then took her to the centre of her office and announced, "this is my fiancé y/n and I love her to death."

Saying this, I kissed her and she responded. The crowd was cheering for us and I could see that Lyza and Namjoon were extremely proud of me.

Y/n's shift had ended and I took her home. On the way, she didn't say anything but was smiling to herself. I was feeling euphoric as well.

"Did you expect me?"

"I didn't" she hushed as she was overwhelmed with joy. Had I quizzed her further she'd actually broken down crying.

"You didn't have a doubt or something? I asked you to hand over the phone to someone near you, even enquired so much, yet you couldn't guess anything?"

"I couldn't. Like really. I was just thinking why you were behaving like the lunatic you are. I never figured out you'd actually come here all the way."