18.

A Celestial Serenade.

I had sent a text to yeonha and she was actually brave and careful enough to sneak out of her apartment without waking her grandparents. she lived with them as her parents were always at the opposite side of the globe, anywhere but with her.

"hi tae." she squealed as soon as she saw me embracing me in her arms.

oh that felt like heaven. 

however, it didn't last forever, she broke through it and happily hopped on my bike, clutching my shirt tightly. i grinned and kicked off the bike. she is comfortable with me. 

i took the longest route possible for the destination purposefully, i didn't want this feeling to end, the ride was silent, but i would steal glances at her beautiful face through the rear view mirror. her face in the moonlight was beyond ethereal.

Embracing the Enchanting Stars with yeonha, the captivating beauty of the night sky, twinkling with countless stars, has long held a spellbinding allure. It has the power to evoke feelings of awe, inspiration, and endless wonder.

When accompanied by my beloved, the inky canvas adorned with sparkling constellations becomes even more enchanting. The ethereal experience of admiring the beautiful stars at night, hand in hand with the love of my life, as we immerse ourselves in the magnificence of the universe.

It excites me.

Wandering beneath an illuminated canopy as darkness blankets the world, we would venture into the embrace of the night. With clasped hands, wandering beneath an illuminated canopy that stretches infinitely above us.

The stars, sprinkled like celestial confetti, piercing through the blackened expanse, casting their ethereal glow upon us as though blessing our union. The shimmering lights ignite an indescribable sense of tranquility within our hearts, as we were captivated by their mesmerizing radiance. 

Whispers of ancient tales gazing upwards, we traced the constellations with our eyes, listening to the whispered stories they held. Serpents slithering through the cosmos, hunters forever immortalized, bears never ceasing to protect.

With every star we traced, we uncovered a forgotten tale, delving into the depths of the universe's rich mythology. 

In this cosmic amphitheater, we were not mere spectators but embedded in the narrative ourselves, creating our own story under the watchful gaze of the stars.

The symphony of stars as ethereal as the visual spectacle may be, I felt the night sky's melody vibrating through our beings. The celestial bodies, millions of light-years away, compose a symphony of silence that only our hearts can hear.

It is as if the twinkling stars harmonize together, creating a symphony of tranquility and serenity that envelops us.

In this shared moment, under the starlit sky, our souls dance to this celestial rhythm, our hearts beating in sync with the universe itself.  The magic of the celestial lights reminds me of the infinite possibilities that lie ahead, just as the night sky stretches beyond my reach.

The stars serve as a reminder that my love too can transcend time and space, binding us together in an eternal bond.

I am keeping my feelings to myself, I can't put her in this situation when she's already so vulnerable. I will wait for the right time to confront my feelings.

"do you like movies?" she asked abruptly. "i don't watch movies, not my cup pf tea." i casually respond. "my bad, i wanted to invite you for a movie date tomorrow."

"no-no i can make an expection for you" i panicked.

"really? you are fine with it?"