17.

I aim to complete this book soon so smash the vote icon for better motivation!

_

Last week in the blog:

"I don't know her full name but they call her Park Yeonha. Park Jaehun is her boyfriend's name." she gave me the shock of my life.

"WHAAATT?????" my castle came down trembling.

_

Yeonha had a boyfriend? I wasn't convinced at all about what jieun was telling me.

"Jieun, this can't be true. I think it would be some other yeonha and not kim yeonha. you're probably mistaken."

"there's literally only one yeonha studying in the third year of our college. she is committed to jaehun, and I see them together everyday in the cafeteria holding hands and acting like a typical corny ass couple in love. In fact everyone in the college knows about it. They're a power couple." she responded with so much determination resembling an employee from the CBI department.

I didn't know how to react. I was shocked, confused and mainly dissapointed. my friends knew about my crush on yeonha and started making fun of my situation. They said that it was just cruel and evil of the universe to start my love story on april fools day, which finally ended up making me a real fool.

I wasn't really sure if I should confront yeonha about her boyfriend or confess my feelings to her. I had never explicitly expressed them to her until then. or maybe it was a better idea to cut off all ties with her and never communicate about it.

after pondering about this issue, I texted her that day.

me

hey yeon, what are you doing?

yeonha

drinking coffee.

can't start a day without it.

me

my mornings always
starts with your text

message not sent

umm I wanted
to ask you something

yeonha

sure tae, what is it?

me

i'm not really sure how
would you take it tho

so here goes nothing

yeonha

tae you know you can
tell me anything!

go ahead, its okay!!

me

who is park jaehun?

Seen.

she had left me on seen. I felt extremely awkward and uncomfortable and cursed myself for even asking her about this guy. to make the damage better, I sent another add-on text.

me

if you aren't comfortable,
you don't need to tell me.

yeonha

its nothing like that

I will tell you.

the next hour was the most painful one of my life. she began telling me how this jaehun guy proposed to her in front of everyone, how they always stuck to each other and hung out together and she loved him more than anything and how his parents already considered her their daughter-in-law.