12.

After all the proceedings of the wedding we returned to our home despite being tired and worn out I was still excited about the approaching night.

I stopped the car at our new house and glanced at y/n. She was sleeping peacefully. I sighed, probably even more work now. I carried her bridal style, taking her inside the house and tucking her in bed.

She looked so peaceful and relaxed while sleeping that I wanted to keep her this way forever. The way her eyes were squinted because there was light falling on them, her rosy pink cheeks, full plump lips were parted and she was breathing softly.

I removed a strand of hair from her face, keeping my hand on her cheeks, it felt so warm. She was such a cuddle girl. She always felt warm and home. I was admiring her beautiful and angelic face. Could do this for hours and hours. Watching her sleep was something I loved the most, when she would keep her fiesty mouth closed, making no blunt remarks.

Also keeping her hands and legs to herself without punching a pervert on the street or killing him in the balls. She was never the shy one. She stood up for the things she felt were right. Even if no one was with her, she followed her own path, making her dreams come true.

I admired this about her. Heck, I admired and loved everything about her. Her face, her body, her soul, her personality and her kind heart. She was even more sassy than Yoongi hyung, but had a heart of gold. Never did she hurt innocent people, be it with her words or physically.

She always gave it to those who deserved it. Once I had got a call from police station because she had been reported by some guys saying she attacked them. She didn't even give me an explanation and just said, "they were being dicks, so I did something to their actual ones meaning that they keep it in their pants and not in their personality and behaviour and creating nuisance around the city."

Damn. I had got myself a savage wife. That's why I was scared of her at times. Like very much. Because she was a dangerous one.

Once when her friend's brother had tried to force himself on her in a party, she had beaten the shit out of him. So much that he ended up in a hospital next day. The doctor said his ribs had been damaged and he would need bed rest for maximum a month.

This incident actually gave me chills. She was my little sister's co worker. The first time, I meet her, I thought that she is the one for me. Not until, my sister actually told me about her deeds. Man I was scared. Even scared to make a move. But then, she and Eunha became close and started staying over at each others.

I wanted her to be my girlfriend. But was afraid of rejection. Eunha knew about my crush on her but she didn't tell her too. Instead that little brat, poured me a drink telling me it's apple juice and I was being naive, ended up drinking four glasses of soju.

Next, I became tipsy. I didn't know about words leaving my mouth neither my actions. Eunha left me on my own on the dining table. When I raised my head, I saw y/n coming down the stairs, probably for some water. She was looking cute in those baby pink pajamas and the over sized shirt. She looked at me and smiled a little.

That's what it took me to stand up from the table, sprinting towards her, taking her in my arms. She seemed surprised at first but didn't push me away. I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. Had I been sober, I would have never done what I did.

I looked into her chocolate brown eyes only to find them staring back at me with the same intensity. I could feel the tension in the air. I slowly leaned in, she did not back away. Our faces barely inches away from each other, yet she did not move.

The first time, I kissed her and she responded back immediately. Guess none of us ever looked back after that and boom we were official the next day.