An Outrider

"Oi! Guys over here!" You notice one of your fellow knights wave their hands to get you and the others that were on patrol's attention.

    "Yeah, what's up?" You asked. They stood right next to a wagon full of boxes. "That's a lot of stuff..."

      They sighed. "Yeah, there was a hilichurl problem for some time and it blocked up a lot of deliveries. Though that problem was taken care of all the built up orders were delivered at once... and now this."

     "Guess you could use some help." Another knight chuckled. You and the others then helped unload the boxes off the wagon, but they still needed to be delivered properly.

      "Looks like the boxes are designated to different places." You examined the tags on each boxes with the  addresses and names of the receivers.

       "Oh! I got this one that's for Angel's share!" One quickly grabbed the first box with a mischievous smile. "Maybe I can sneak in a shot of wine while i'm there..."

     "Oh well since I'm already carrying this one for good hunter..."

As everyone was getting dibs on the ones that needed to go to convenient places for them, you were stuck with the short end with the few boxes for the library.

"Ah... going back to headquarters gives a high possibility of running into the captain and getting more orders. Thank you for your sacrifice (Y/N)."

You unenthusiastically smiled and sighed, you'd have enjoyed a break yourself too...

"Hey guys working hard?" A cheery greeting was heard which made all of you turn. You see the Outrider waving as she passed by.

"Oh Amber!" You greet back.

"Man she's as cute as ever." You hear them whisper amongst themselves. These guys, I swear...

"You going somewhere?" One of the more charismatic and courageous of the bunch spoke up to her. "I'm sending these to Good Hunter, maybe I can treat you to a sticky honey roast.

The others whisper-raged. "Why this little—!!"

        "Ah! I'm going to Angel's share, how about we get some shot to—Oh wait do you drink?" Another one panicked and butted in.

"That's sound great guys but... I kinda have to go to the Library to return these, sorry!" Amber declined the offer as she pointed at a handful of books she was carrying.

"Oh? I'm headed to the library too." I tell her.

Amber's face lights up with a brighter smile. "Really? Wanna go together then?"

"Oh sure... If you're willing to take one of these boxes." You smirked as you extended the stack you wee carrying.

       "Eh There's a catch?!" Amber playfully gasped as she took one of the boxes. You both matched pace and headed to the Knights of Favonious Headquarters while talking.

Though just before you left the area, you couldn't help but look back to your mates who were staring blankly at the two of you and gave them a sly smirk. You could feel their silent cursed from here.