🍋 We Have The Entire Night 🍋

NSFW 18+ Only

Yes sinners, another one.
This is straight up the most explicit thing I've ever written wtf
For Lemon chapters, its canon-ness is all up to you.

Your back slides down the pillow. After taking a shower you sat in bed and picked up the book the Librarian gave you. After a rather forceful recommendation, you decided to give it a go It at least can help you get sleepy. Not even two pages in and the paragraphs are already ridden with confusing words you hardly know the meaning of. You squinted your eyes as you even struggled to mentally read its pronunciations.

Amber comes in the room. Clothed in her nighttime clothes, a simple shirt and shorts. She stroked a towel repeatedly on her hair to dry it.

"Hey, that's new. You're reading." She sneered.

"Does it count as reading if I don't even know the meaning of half of these words?" You sighed, leaning back and letting the book fall back between your legs.

"Hehe well let me teach you some words then. I've surprisingly read a lot of books in my time you know?" She smiled proudly.

"Lisa got you too, eh?" You chuckled, scanning a random page to find a complicated word. "Alright nerd, what does 'Desideratum' mean?"

"Oh yes that!... it... uh... Means something."

"Uh oh, Miss Lisa's gonna flip when she hears about this." You teasingly looked to side as if talking to an audience.

"Hey! No you just caught me off-guard! Come on let me see the other words in there—"

Amber leaped towards you, climbing unto the bed to take a peek at the book. As you move the book towards her so she could have a look, she shifts her body around to sit, but instead of going besides you, she moves your hand away and sits between your legs. Her back leaned on to your body now as she scanned the book herself.

"Okay okay, here! What do you think 'pandemonium' means?" She raised the book up and settled her head right below your chin"

"... Uh something about pandas.."

"Errr! Wrong dummy!" Amber laughs. "It means disorder or confusion!... What about Serendipity?"

"When someone loses their pity but gets a character they want anyway."

"... Pfft what does that even mean? Are you taking this seriously?" Amber whines. Moving her back around as if too push you.    

      Her constant movement made you a little more conscious of the current situation you had down under. It wasn't like you were specifically in the mood. Just one of those random boners. But it definitely didn't mean you were slowly getting into it.

    You repositioned yourself, moving forward your head and leaning slouching slightly. Your head rested on Amber's shoulder, hands wrapped around her stomach.

       You hear a very slight giggle from her before she turns silent. You look up, from that angle it's not a full view of her face but, you could see a slight red beginning to form on her cheek. She was always easy to get flustered, though that fortunately makes reading her easy.

       You move your head down. Nose sitting on her shoulder. Being fresh out of the bath you could smell the scent of the soap she used, a flowery one for her body and a more minty one on her hair. You sniffed deeper, trying to catch her more natural smell.

        "H-hey!" Amber's voice cracked. The sensation of your breath almost caressing her neck made her perk up. She looked down on you with amused smile.