Outrider's Champion Steak

"Mi Mita gusha mosi!" The hilichurl growled at the carefully made fire with a weird combination of radish, valberries and meat skewered with a stick.

     "Beru si? nye eleka!" Another hilichurl ran over and stomped its feet. "Sada kuzi Unu!"

     "Unu nunu!  Mi mosi! Buka guru-guru!" It seems as though the hilichurls are now fighting. It goes on for a minute and becomes a bit heated, Hilichurl 2 probably throwing in some shade while Hilichurl 1 trying be blunt.

     A large shadow cast down on the two arguing Hilichurls causing them to stop.

     "Beru si?" The Lawachurl growled.

      "L-lawa...!" Hilichurl 1 choked in fear.

      "Biadam Odumo!" The Lawachurl roared and grabbed the poor Hilichurl by the head and threw him away.

       Hilichurl 2 seemed happy and is now dancing around. "Kuzi da! Kuzi da!"

      [Yes, I made the hilichurian words they're saying actually mean something... Kind of.]

       "So what's it look like, (Y/N)?" Amber asked as she hunched down right beside you.

      "I... have no idea what's going on." (Y/N) shook his head, taking off the binoculars and shifting off the bushes that you two were hiding on. "Hilichurls seem smart but when you spend most of the day spying on them, they look really stupid."

       "We can't underestimate them! Especially since they somehow managed to make a camp this close to the city in one night."

       "They're very resourceful, it's like they just spawn in or something." You sighed. Sitting up properly and stretching your body.

         "Well its our job to make sure they don't overpopulate. Come on, let's write a report so this camp will be taken care of." Amber beckons you and you two start to head back to Mondstadt.

        "Man, somehow their weird cuisine still made me hungry. Can't wait to get back for lunch."

        Amber suddenly stops and gleams. She smiles at you as she takes out something from her pack. "You know what? It's a great day out! Let's have lunch here! Like a picnic!"

      You took a deep breath of  fresh air and looked at the peaceful flowing river. "You know what, that doesn't sound too bad...  To bad I didn't pack anything though."

      "Hehe... Don't worry." Amber looked proudly. "You see I woke up early today and decided: Why not cook some Sticky Honey Roast, I mean Sara makes it look super easy!"

       Amber sits down on a rock in the grass, she puts a large wooden lunchbox on her lap and opens it.

      "Oh wow you got her to teach you the recipe." You sat down on a rock in front of her. Curious about the dish she made.

      "Eh, no. I just made it from what I had. It can't be that hard to dip meat into honey and then roast it right?"

      "If you simplify it like that, even the hardest dish can sound easy. But for you to be able to cook this is really...impress...oh." 

       Amber shows you her 'meal'. Sticky Honey Roast, right? That was her favorite from Good Hunter's menu. And she tried to recreate it... But now your starting to doubt Amber's experience in cooking as you stare at this crumbled down meat(?) floating around what seems to be very burnt black honey.