🍋 Late Night Fun 🍋

[NSFW 18+]
     I mean... don't say you didn't want a chapter like this.

     •••

     On one peaceful night the moon shined brightly down the City of Freedom. When the people of Mondstadt could rest and sleep free of worries as the knights of Favonious continue on their duty to guard and protect those who cannot do themselves. But that means not everyone has the chance to stay in the warmth of a bed during these nights.

      (Y/N) yawned as he put the binoculars away from his eyes. Leaning back into the tree he had climbed up on to get a farther view. He looked over to the ground where Amber waved calling him down.

      They were sent on a overnight scouting mission. The Hilichurls were starting to build up camps as quickly as one night, the Acting Grandmaster wanted this to stop so maybe attacking them in the middle of it might finally give them the hint.

       "Hey, I finished setting up the tent for the night. You want to rest your eyes up for a bit?" The Outrider asked.

       "Hm? Nah you set it up, you take it first." You declined to not be too rude at her efforts.

       "Oh come on. You've been working hard. I'm not that tired, you can sleep... besides I'm fine with sleeping up a tree anyway."

       "Like I'd let you do that!" You put your arms on your hips. "I packed a tent that would fit two people for a reason!"

       "Eh, so you wanted me to sleep with you?" Amber replied with a smug face causing your face to flush red.

       "No I just knew you'd end up crawling next to me anyway, so I just... wanted to avoid it getting cramped." You coughed and looked away from her.

        "Hehe, if you say so." Amber smirked.

         •••

         You sat down at the tent looking outside as Amber sat right next to you. She took of her ribbon and rested her head on your shoulder. There was a peaceful silence, the place had a nice view of the nature around it. The fireflies that fluttered pass and the growing lamp grass all illuminated that what would be darker forest.

        Amber yawned, stretching her arms back that she landed down onto the fold up bed.

       "What happened to not being tired at all?" You laughed as you laid down next to her to keep eye contact.

        Amber turned to her side to face you, grabbing your arm with a soft smile and sleepy face. "Hehe, it just feels nice being with you and all."

      You smile as you raised your hand to cup her soft cheeks. They were so soft you couldn't help but press your thumb to pinch them. She playful whined and pouted but held that hand to your cheek so you couldn't retract it.

      You leaned in and met her lips, giving her a peck before moving your head to touch foreheads. You stared deeply into her eyes that were the same color as her name. Amber shifted even closer, now wrapping her arms around you.

      She was the one to kiss you this time, keeping it longer than just a quick peck. Leaning even more forward as she fell deeper into the affection. When you finally let go you felt the warmth as you catch your breath though not letting to of each others hold.

       "I love you." She muttered as she closed her eyes.

        Though as much as you'd usually let her sleep now, something inside of you went wild as she said that. Not that it was the first time you heard that, but the situation already was at the tipping point.