Troy Fucking Dies

This was either supposed to be in the previous or next chapter but... It didn't fit. And it's actually unnecessary, but I also wanted to do it. Because you guys seemed to want Troy to suffer a bad fate.

      •••••

      "Sir, please you can't just barge in here—"

       "Shut it Fatui! I have several complaints to you damn bastards!" Troy shouted as he kept walking into a small building that was a front for a Fatui base.

        Despite the attempts to hold him back. He insisted and approached yelling at the Fatui admin.

      " We had a deal and you do this?" He showed a patched up hand wrapped in bandaids. "I have half a mind to—"

     "Half a mind to what, Adolf?" A voice he wasn't as familiar with replied from behind. It seemed like the room sank in silence when they spoke. Troy stopped to look back at the person that entered.

      Wearing a fatui mask, a man wearing a gray jacket and red scarf entered the room. He seemed to calmly walk towards him. The sound of his feet on the floor as he took each step echoed through.

     "And who are you?" Troy asks. Unafraid.

     "Why, I'm actually the person that arranged to give you the item you had requested. You may call me... Tartaglia."

     Troy's eyes widened and he puffed pointing a finger at the Harbinger. "Well then, you are the one responsible for scamming me and giving me a fake delusion! Your standings in Liyue are already thin, Fatui. This might be the last straw!"

     Tartaglia only chuckled. "The last straw, yes. For you. You say we scammed you... But in all honesty I was just doing what was fair."

      "Fair? In what world?"

      "In a world a where morons like you strike deals with us with counterfeit mora." Tartaglia stopped in his tracks and stared at him with cold, almost lifeless eyes. "Did you think we wouldn't notice? We double check every deal we make with the people in the highest position. Some... Insignificant people like you, are more likely to try to pull a fast one on us too."

      Troy trembled. His feet dragging him back to the exit but he was met with two more Fatui agents.

     "You know what we do? To people like you?" The red scarf the Harbinger wore began to turn into Hydro.

     "So you're just going to kill me?"

    "Haha. No no." He shook his head. "You see, I actually owe a certain two faced doctor. And it's unnerving to have a debt like that. I'm sure your... Body will be very useful for him."

      Troy was suddenly restrained. He tried to struggle free but the masked men were more stronger than him.

    "So just like those rumors from Sumeru... You're going to turn me into a monster?" Troy's voice cracked as cold sweat practically drowned him.

     "Don't be so optimistic. He already has chosen subject. You'd be more of a... Lab rat."

      Troy screamed everything he could muster. Pleading and begging more than he had ever done in his life. But he was only given a strong hand that slapped his mouth close. The empty eyes of the Harbinger being the last thing he saw, that he could remember.

      •••••

      This will not affect Y/N nor Amber at all. It has no foreshadowing. He dies in vain.

     Actual chapter will be published later tonight.