It's a Blue Fishy

Not specifically Amber related but I made all my characters lvl 80 or more

...I really do just use this book to show off the stupid shit I do huh?

••••

        "This is really bad... The cathedral is practically full!" Barbara cries out inside the Grandmaster's office.

         "A lot of the townsfolk are suffering from some sort of... disease?" Amber gasped and pondered on how it could have happened.

         "No I've seen these symptoms before..." Rosaria, the more dark and scary nun spoke out. "It's a human's natural response to consuming poison."

       "It seems I've traced the origin." Albedo walked in. " I took a sample of one of the vomit stains on ground—"

       "Ew." Rosaria gagged.

       "...And it contained the same compounds as the very lake surrounding the city. The problem is our water source."

        "But how does an entire lake become poisonous..." Kaeya smirked, but this was his way of telling that he had something else in mind.

       Jean stood up from her chair. "We need to find the person or thing responsible for it, until then prevent anyone from gathering water from the lake! Amber, you take rounds from the wall, don't let anyone drink or even fish from it!"

         "Roger!" Amber saluted.

         "Kaeya, this might be an even tougher case but..." Jean continued to give orders around the knights.

            You notice Amber walk out of the office in a hurry. You quickly ran up to her, and she gave you a determined look.

           "What're the orders, boss?"

           "(Y/N) hehe, it's time for you to take action! You take east, glide to the walls and keep your eyes open. Don't let anyone go near the water and if its too late call some back up and get them to the Cathedral."

          You nodded "You got—"

         "Actually! After planning I got something better." Kaeya walked out of the office and got the both of your attention. "Let me take the patrolling with you Amber."

          "Eh? Kaeya you aren't an Outrider."

          "Haha come on its not that hard. Besides... (Y/N), I have special job for you." He puts a hand on your shoulder and smiles.

***

"Dadada~!" The cheerful laugh of a small elven girl as she released an armful of bombs into the lake.

"Klee no—!" You frantically shout to stop the child but for naught. As the bombs explode a giant wave into the sand like a mini tsunami, a few unfortunate fishes flailing around the beach as the child cheered.