Valentines Day // Nagisa x Reader

"Does Nagisa have anything planned?" You say to Rei who seems to be too interested in reading his book.

Valentines day was tomorrow, and you were excited because you wanted to spend more time with your boyfriend, Nagisa. Although for these past few days he's been ignoring you after school and during school.

"He didn't say anything about valentines day..." Rei says seriously. You sigh in confusion. 'Maybe Nagisa isn't a valentines day person?' You say in your head.

You already made your own chocolate heart, which had written in pink and red frosting "Nagisa and _____ <3"

You were planning on giving it to him tomorrow, if you could even see him.

"This is my stop." Rei says putting his book in his bag and standing up. "Bye, Have a good valentines day tommorow." Rei says getting off the train. You half smile and turn on your phone looking at your messages of you and Nagisa.

It was your stop and you finally get off and walk back home.

Next day: Valentines day!! <3

You wake up to find a white box on your bedside table. You rub your eyes and stretch before getting out of bed. You grab the white box to find a little note on the top.

"Happy Valentines Day, _____." - Nagisa" Was written on the little card. You open the box to find a sparkly white dress with another card saying. "wear this tonight, at 7:00" You smile brightly as you quickly grab the dress and walk over to the mirror, looking at it in awe.

"So he did remember!" You say to yourself. You smile back at the dress.

You look at your clock to see it was only 11:00. You still had a long time. You decide to clean up your house until it was 6:00.

You pick out your favouite white pearl necklace and white laced shoes, before putting on your elegant dress.

You quickly curl your hair and spray on some perfume. You pack your handmade chocolate heart in your bag as well.

You hear a knock on the door, you quickly race downstairs, opening the door to find Nagisa in a suit holding a rose.

"N-Nagisa...!" You didnt expect him to be so dressed up with his hair pulled back. You couldnt help but blush at how handsome he looked.

"Here" He gently gives you the rose, which you gladly take, as well as giving him a big hug. "I missed talking to you.."

"He kisses the top of your head. "I'm not a very romantic boyfriend..." Nagisa says chuckling slightly.

You kiss his cheek. "But i still love you." He blushes before intertwining his hands with yours. You could feel the warmth of his body when he was next to you.

He opens the car door and lets you inside. You take a seat. He sits in the back next to you.

The whole ride was silent, you wanted to ask him so many questions like where you were going but it just felt too awkward.

"Were here, _____-chan!" You look out of the window to see the iwatobi resturant, it was the most expensive but the food was good.

"S-Sugoi!" you say to Nagisa who seems to be very happy as well. You both enter and take your seats and order your favourite food.

Once the food comes you start eating while talking with Nagisa. "I have to go to the toilet, ill be back soon!" Nagisa says. You nod. After you see him leave you quickly take out your wallet and take out some money for the food.

You look over at the waiter who walks straight to you. "Is there something wrong, ma'am?" You smile. "Can i pay now?" The waiter looks back and forth at the counter.

"Actually, your boyfriend has already paid for both of your meals." He soon walks away. You look over at the counter to see Nagisa paying. You were about to get up but Nagisa was already walking over.

"Shall we leave, there's one last place i want to go." Nagisa says grabbing your hand. Although you stop. "N-N-Nagisa, i w-want to p-pay..!' You say embarrased. He smiles and brushes his lips on yours teasing you.

"Please, dont worry about the payment." He happily walks out and walks across the road. "W-Where are we going?" You say although he doesnt reply.

You see a bunch of signs everywhere but could hardly see what they said. "P-Penguins...." You say trying to figure out what a large sign said. "Were going to a Penguin resort!" Nagisa says happily. You laugh and smile.

"I wanted to go at night...because thats when the penguins come out! Also because....its romantic right?" Nagisa says blushing. You nod. No matter what, Nagisa was still Nagisa.

You take a seat on the sand, nearly everyone had left except for 3 people. You sat down quietly next to Nagisa who stared at a penguin who was trying to stand up.

"Penguins are cute." You say smiling. "Just like you ____-chan' You blush at his comment.

He looks over at you before going on top of you, with his hands on either side. "_______" He says kissing you passionatley. You couldn't help but let out a wimp. He looks at you smirking. "Kawaii~" He says before planting kisses on your neck.

You cover your mouth with your hand to avoid making loud noises. He licks your neck before pulling away. "I-I'm sorry that valentines day wasnt as fun..." He says trying to hide his face.

You look at him. "I had so much fun today! It made me happy." You smile widely. "_____...." He says surprised.

"T-Thank you for today..." You smile before giving him a quick kiss.

You stayed there for 20 more minutes before deciding to leave. Nagisa drove you back to your house. You get out of the car and open your door. "Ah i totally forgot!" You quickly scramble through your bag until you find your chocolate heart.

"P-Please accept this!" You say handing him the chocolate while bowing your head down. He takes it from your hand, while doing it though he grabs your arm and pulls you in giving you a hug. "_____ your so adorable."

You blush and rest your head on his shoulder. "i love you."

"i love you too, _____."

End <3

Happy Valentines day everyone!!

For me valentines day was actually yesterday, but for some people valentines day was today so i decided to upload it now.

Well i hope everyone had a good valentines day!! I had a fun time! ........ reading fanfiction and watching anime while holding my killua poster. COUGH

Bye Bye! <3