Pocky Love // Haruka x Reader

"Haruuuuuuuu" You say watching him play in the pool. You feel a presence behind you. You look back to see Makoto, Rei, and Nagisa looking over at Haru.

"So he's already bet us to the pool." Makoto says smiling. You nod sighing. You couldn't help but smile as well.

"I'll beat you to the pool Rei-Chan!!" Nagisa says taking of his school clothes. You look away slightly embarrassed. Soon Makoto starts to take of his clothes as well joining Nagisa and Rei in the pool.

"Sorry I'm late I had to talk to my brother about something." You hear Gou appear behind you all worn out. "Ehh! There already in the pool!" Gou says looking at all four of them in surprise.

Gou looks over at you. "Hi _______!" She waves sitting next to you. "Hello Gou!" You say smiling. She pulls out her phone and hands it over to you. "Look what I found! Apparently its a game, but your using pocky!"

I grab Gou's phone and look at the text. "Pocky?" You say quietly.

"In this game you and your patner have a pocky stick which you put on either ends of your mouth, you slowly start biting until you reach the end. You can also go all the way and end up kissing the other person! Have Fun!"

"I was thinking we could do it with the boys." Gou says winking. You give the phone back to her. "B-But it said with a partner!" You say in defense.

Gou was about to speak but Nagisa speaks up. "What were you reading _______-Chan?" You look back at Nagisa to see everyone was focused on you.

"It was about a pocky game.." You say. "Pocky game...that sounds fun." Haru speaks quietly. Soon everyone started coming out of the pool and walked in front of you and Gou.

Gou handed her phone to Haru in which everyone started to read about the pocky game. "It sounds fun! I want to play." Nagisa says jumping up and down.

"But we don't have any pocky." Rei says disappointed. You sigh in relief until Gou speaks. "Actually..I do have some pocky with me." She says rummaging through her bag until she takes out 2 boxes of strawberry pocky.

"Y-You bought pocky?" You say looking at her. "Hai!" She says opening the box.

"Now....who wants to go first?" She says eyeing everyone. You gulp looking at Gou.

"ill go..." Haru says walking closer to Gou. Gou's face brightens up as she looks up at him.

"Haru..." Makoto says surprised. You were surprised as well, he never really cared much about games.

"So...Who are you going to choose to play Haru-chan?" Nagisa says looking at Haru. He slowly moved his head looking at everyone. He soon stopped when he saw you. "_____" you stepped back surprised.

You expected him to choose Makoto, since they were close. You could feel your cheeks heat up but when you looked up at Haru, he was showing his same look.

"This is a kissing game you know!" You say to Haru who just nods and takes the pocky box from Gou's hand. He opens the box up while everyone was looking at him surprised.

He takes out one of the pocky and puts it in his mouth. He then looks at you mumbling 'here' you hesitate and shake your head. "Haru!" You say before he puts his hand behind your back and pushes you to the pocky.

You finally had the pocky in your mouth. "Go! Go! Go!" Gou says jumping up and down. Haru closes his eyes, then opens them again looking straight at yours. He starts biting, little bits at a time. You had no other choice but to bite as well.

You went slowly so that it lasted longer. You could yourself about to faint from the awkwardness. "Almost there!" Rei says pushing up his glasses and smirking. You hadnt realised that your lips were only 5 centimetres apart. "Ehh! I forgot to mention that you can't stop!" Gou says laughing.

You look at her annoyed because you knew that she had just made it up although you decided to follow her rules, and only break when you couldn't take it anymore.

"Haru...We're so close..." You say embarrased. He nods taking a big bite. "H-Hey dont rush things!" You say trying to control your blush.

You felt Haru's lips brush lightly on yours. You felt like stepping backwards but Haru grabbed your waist and held it tightly. You knew that he was doing that so that you couldnt step back.

You couldnt even speak because if you did your lips would touch again. You squinted your eyes closed as you felt the last bit of pocky go to Haru's mouth. You half opened your eyes to see Haru looking at you as if he was waiting.

You fully opened your eyes expecting him to let go of you. 'He wouldn't kiss me, I know it! He doesn't like anyone...' You say to yourself thinking you were 100% right.

He smirks before crashing his lips on yours. His mouth movments went from soft to passionate. You could hardly breath from how good it felt. You pull back and gasp for air. You saw a strand of saliva connecting from both of your lips.

You narrowed your eyes to look at Haru, who was also breathing heavily and was red all on the face.

"Did you take the picture?" You hear Nagisa say. "Of Course! I also got the video!" Gou says proudly.

"W-Wont _____ and Haru get angry?" Makoto says.

"Don't worry about it, im sure they secretly wanted the picture anyway..Especially Haru, since he's always liked ______" Rei speaks up.

"Rei." Haru says quietly. You could feel the tension of the air get cold. "I-I.....T-think......we s-should r-r-run!!!" Makoto says.

(the end <3)

I took a week to do this eheh ^^

I just had writers block !

but i hope you enjoyed :3

and yes its exactly like the utaite one shot......shhhhh.