Amusment Park // Nagisa x Reader

You hear a knock from your door so early in the morning. You groan as you walk down stairs into the hallway.

You couldn't expect it to be anyone but the friendly postman that drops by your house everyday, but this time was way too early.

You open up the door and to your surprise it was your bestfriend, Nagisa.

"N-Nagisa why are you here so early?! I don't even look presentable" You blush looking away from him as you look down at you pajamas and compare it to the clothes that he was wearing.

"Have you forgotten already?! Todays when the new amusement park opens!!" You look up at him in surprise.

"Oh, thats right..!" You say.

"Gah! I better go change now!!" You say running up back stairs changing into your favourite dress and styling your hair. You look in the mirror as you carefully pick up your eyeliner trying to draw but failing .

You head out to the living room where Nagisa was waiting holding two tickets. "I forgot to give you this before, but these are the tickets!"

He hands you over the tickets, as you take a quick glance at it before putting it in your bag. You look at Nagisa with your pink tinted cheeks going a darker pink.

Nagisa grabs your hand grinning brightly before opening the door and walking out into the open. Your hair slightly moves with the wind as you hold onto to your dress making sure the wind didn't take advantage of it.

You step into the car which then leads you to the 30 minutes of silence before finally reaching the amusement park.

You straight away see the young children holding onto decorated balloons and a bag full of toys. Can't be helped.

You wait in the huge line of people which got shortened by the minute. In less than an hour you had reached the ticket stand.

You scramble through your bag until you finally pull out the tickets. You hand it over to the lady who then scans it before handing it back to us with a receipt.

"Thank you for waiting, and please have fun!" She says before allowing us through. Your heart races as you hear the sounds of young kids laughter and the noisy rides.

You look over to Nagisa who must had also felt the same.

"Etto... Thank you for taking me!!" You say feeling embarrassed. You had devoted feelings for Nagisa over the whole year of being friends, although you never told him.

"Actually, I want to say thank you for coming along with me..." His cheeks turn cherry red before he swirls around quickly changing topic. "What ride shall we go on first, ______-chan?"

You look around ignoring the roller coaster, last time you went on it you almost fainted.

"Hmm..Why don't we go on the kid roller coaster?" You say pointing at it. He moves his eyes to the kid roller coaster, looking a little dissapointed, although he already knew you didn't like the big roller coaster.

"It will be just as fun you know? A-And I want to relax more!" You say swaying around.

"Okay Okay! We'll go on it!" There was no line at all since everyone mostly went on the other rides.

You step inside and hold onto the rails, making sure you were inside properly. The instructor says the safety rules, before starting the machine.

It was only small but it went pretty fast making you scream a little which made Nagisa laugh at you.

As you got off the small ride Nagisa started to laugh again. You pout at him and turn away from him walking away.

"Sorry ____-chan, but you were so adorable" He says hugging you from behind.