Sleepover // Kisumi, Makoto and Rin x Reader

Here is the special chapter everyone! I chose the three requests from yesterday's comments (Makoto, Kisumi, Rin) and decided to make a mini story with them all ! Hope you enjoy ~

;; Kisumi 

You laid flat on your back looking at the ceiling while the crickets were chirping outside.

 You didn't expect to have a sleepover with Kisumi, your best friend that was a total flirt. But he just had to bribe you into making you sleepover, and now here you are sleeping next to the snoring Kisumi. 

You shuffle around indulging in the blankets while trying to ignore the annoying sounds of snoring. After 5 minutes you slowly close your eyes, although you were still awake. 

ten minutes and you hear a moan from Kisumi, following another one three minutes later. 

"What the hell does he dream of?"  You mumble to yourself rolling yourself over so you could see Kisumi. He was smiling with his mouth open. 

You slowly close your eyes once more finally falling asleep until you hear Kisumi's voice again

"______-chan....is it good?" You open your eyes in annoyance with your face all red. 

"You dirty Kisumi!" You say about to hit him but he keeps talking. 

"N-No...Don't touch it!" You sigh in annoyance and stare at him as he was shuffling around and panting like crazy.

That asshole, having dreams like that with me in it!

"Let me lick it off...______-chan..." You finally had enough and stood up and was about to yell at Kisumi. 

"If you give me any more strawberries from that cake....I'm going to be sick!" Kisumi says moaning.

What....? C-C-Cake?!

"Have some strawberries too...at least..." You drop and feel your whole face heat up. 

His dream was actually about cake? 

....That was the last time you slept over at Kisumi's house. 

;; Makoto 

"Goodnight, _____" Makoto says turning off the light and hoping into bed with you. (wink wonk)

"Goodnight..." You say pulling the blanket on top of you and smiling. It was your first time sleeping with Makoto and you were excited.

You take a quick peak at Makoto who just about fell asleep and was making cute sounds. You blush and look away. 

He's so cute when he's asleep! 

After 20 minutes you were still awake, still thinking about Makoto when suddenly he shuffled a bit. You didn't take much notice about it and kept thinking when you felt Makoto's hands over you. 

"M-M-Makoto..." You say almost whispering. You look over to him still sleeping. You decide to ignore it and managed to fall asleep until you feel his body right next to you.

He was breathing on your neck making you shiver.

This is weird...Makoto is so close to me!

You try to move away from him but he grabs you from the hips and pulls you closer to him. 

"Where are you going...?" Makoto says. You look over at him to see he was still sleeping. 

"nya nya nya" He says giggling. 

Neko?

"Your fur is so soft...kawaiiii~" He purrs in your ear playing with your hair. 

"Makoto!" You say loudly. 

"H-Huh...." Makoto says rubbing his eyes looking at you. 

He quickly let's go of you blushing. 

"I...was dreaming of a neko..." 

;; Rin 

"Don't get the wrong idea, we're just sleeping together...!" Rin says pulling the blanket over him and moving away from him. 

"As if i would...hmph!" You say moving away from him as well. 

"Well you do like me..." Rin adds making you turn red.  

"Shut up Rin!" You say throwing a pillow at him making him flinch. 

You force your eyes shut and try to get Rin out of your head.

After 30 minutes of shuffling and moving around you were still awake. 

"ne..._____, are you still awake?" You ignore him and don't respond. 

He sighs. "I know your not awake...but i like you too." 

He leans toward you giving a quick kiss on your cheek before going back to sleep. 

You open your eyes and touch your cheek.

Rin..likes me too?

Morning time ;;

"Good Morning..." You say stretching. 

"Morning..." Rin says getting out of his bed. 

"Oh Rin..." You say smirking at him. 

He looks back at you while drinking his water. "mm?"

"I heard what you said to me last night." He spits out his water making you laugh.

"I-I-I thought you were asleep!!" He looks at you blushing. 

"I...never was...." You smile at him. 

a little bit of fluff makes any day better - kawaiichu_

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thank you for reading (◕‿◕)♡

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)