Morning Kisses // Makoto x Reader

You open your eyes to a dark room with only a dim light seeping through the crack of the door. You look at the clock next to see it was still early in the morning. You rub your eyes and slightly look over your shoulder to see Makoto was sound asleep, with his mouth slightly open.

You quietly move trying not to make much sound but Makoto notices groaning while slowly opening your eyes to look at you.

"where are you going?" Makoto says half awake trying to look at you. You soften up and stare at his sleepy face for a second before replying. "I was going to make breakfast.."

Makoto shakes his head in deny. "Just sleep with me a little more..." Makoto says holding out his hand. You couldn't resist Makoto's soft smile so you place your hand in his and he lightly pulls you making you fall onto the bed.

You move closer to Makoto snuggling into his chest before closing your eyes. He touches your back with his large hand and trails his fingers around your back making you get goosebumps.

He moves his hand up to your hair stroking it lightly before pulling you closer to his face, leaning in for a kiss.

He brushes his lips against yours multiple times, before pulling away.

He looks at your face and could tell that you wanted more affectionate love from him. He smiles and gives a peck on your lips before skimming down to your neck where he lands soft wet kisses.

You moan unintentionally going red afterwards. Makoto looks up at your blushing face and smirks. "You're so cute ______-chan"

He goes back to your neck and sucks on it lightly placing his hand on your back moving his hand slowly up and down.

He bites on your neck making you make a small sound of pain and pleasure at the same time.

"M-Makoto...." You say looking straight into his eyes. He smiles and passionately kisses you on the lips while saying your name in between the wet kisses.

You pull back catching your breath with a string of saliva connecting to each other's lips.

"Weren't we suppsed to sleep?" You say smiling.

Makoto smirks. "It was just a morning kiss, but can I have desert?" He leans ontop of you giving you more wet kisses.

Just a small chapter for you ♡

I'm having a special Christmas chapter up soon, so who should be the main character this time? :^)

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡