Happy Happy Birthday! // Rin x reader

Happy Happy Birthday karmitara ♪☆ Have an amazing birthday ♡♡♡

(29/1/16)

"Rinnnn, guess what's tomorrow?!" You say slightly tugging at his shirt.

"Thursday?" You gritted your teeth rolling your eyes. "Nevermind..." You sink into your couch puffing your cheeks.

'He forgot our 1 year anniversary, and now he's going to forget my birthday!?'

You look at Rin with beady eyes. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

He scratches the back of his head thinking to himself. "Actually i am..." You puff looking at your phone.

'Maybe i should just invite my friends over to my place...It seems as if he doesn't remember.'

"Is something wrong?" Rin says curiously. You shake your head. "Well i actually have to go do something, so i guess i'll see you soon...bye." Rin says grabbing his towel and bag and walking out of your house.

"typical." you mutter to yourself looking at the black screen of your T.V

'He probably wen't back to his house having no clue about my birthday...although i want to be spoiled by him tomorrow! Just him..'

(30/1/16)

You roll on your bed back and forth staring at your phone intimidatingly waiting for a call or text from Rin, except it was only from your friends spontaneously decorating their texts with emoticons.

You push your pillow over your head making a muffled scream. You put off all your plans that you were planning to do with your friends thinking that Rin would do something.

You finally get out of your bed leaving your phone behind. "I guess i'll just buy cake and sit back and relax" You say stretching.

You go to your bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face only coming back to your room to check your phone.

You take your phone and flip it down so you can't see the screen so you weren't constantly looking at it.

"There." You say and start changing out of your pajamas into more casual clothes.

You grab your wallet and keys taking a quick look in your mirror. You then head out of your house walking towards the supermarket that was very close to you.

"Rin that idiot..." You say to yourself while you enter your local supermarket.

'If it wasn't for him i could be celebrating right now eating a really really large cake with lots of ballons everywhere and i could be really lovey dovey with him...but now here i am buying myself a cake.'

"Welcome, Please take a basket!" The lady says moving her hands to the baskets stacked in a pile next to her.

I nod taking the basket, walking towards the bakery instantly spotting the cakes neatly placed in a row.

"I'll choose the most yummiest one" you mumble to yourself cheekily smiling.

You spot a Thomas the Tank chocolate mud cake with decorations on top. "Perfect" you say as you grab it and place it into your basket.

no i'm just trolling you i'M FUNNY RIGHT HahAHha laugh at my jokes children

You find a cream filled strawberry cake, which made you extremely happy. You place it into your basket taking a quick look around seeing if you wanted anything else but nothing took an interest to you.