Free Butler Cafe! // Rin x Reader

"Irashimase, ojou-sama!" You hear 5 boys chant at the same time as you entered the cafe.

'A cafe just for young boys to give you fan service and make you feel like a princess. Interesting.' - You thought to yourself.

They were all wearing Butler suits holding a tray in their hand.

"Who would you like to serve you?" The blonde haired boy chirped up making you eye each and everyone one of them.

"You, please." You say pointing at the Red haired guy. He smiles walking in front of you and bowing down. He grabs your right hand and kisses it.

"It's a pleasure, my master." He says looking straight into your eyes.

You blush a bit. You didnt think they would go this far with the fan service.

He grabs your hand lightly leading you to a table. He takes out the menu from his pocket and sits opposite side of you.

"What would you like, my master?" Your eyes scroll through the list until you find something that catches your eye.

"What's this?" You say pointing at the word "Master's Enjoyment .。.:*♡"

"You can choose a butler and he will act as your love for your stay."

"Interesting...Then i'll get this!" He nods and takes out his notepad and starts writing down.

"Would you like any food or drink, My Master?" You nod scrolling through the menu.

"Ah this! Butler's sweet kiss parfait! And....the dreamy chocolate drink please!" He nods writing down the items.

"I'll be back, master." He touches your cheek smiling. He get's off the seat but turns back to you.

"Also...for Masters Enjoyment, who would you like?" You smile as you already knew the answer.

"You." He smiles and turns away. "Thank you master." You patiently wait for the red haired boy to come back by checking your phone for any updates. The cafe had been filled and there were no Butler's left available as they had all be taken.

You look around at the majority of the girls who were squealing and going crazy.

"I'm back, Master." He says with his tray full with the parfait and drink.

"Wahhh!" Your food and drink was all cute and designed with cats and hearts.

"Do you like it, Master?" He says joyfully. You nod impressed by the quality of the food.

He sits next to you and takes the food of the tray and places it in front of you.

"Let me feed you~" He says taking the spoon and scooping up the parfait and gently placing it in your mouth.

"yummy~" You say happier than ever. He drops the spoon gently on the table and leans in front of you licking the side of your lip.

"You had cream on your face." You blush as he pulls away smiling.

'Ah, this is the masters enjoyment.'

He grabs the spoon again and scoops up the parfait feeding you once again.

He had done that until you had finished the entire parfait. You grab your drink and take a sip from the straw.

"Mmm!" You say. You hand over the drink to the Butler making him surprised.

"You should try it!" He nods taking a sip from the straw as well.

"Ahh it's good." He says handing the drink back to you.

He looks at you face and grabs a napkin. "You have cream all of your face!" He was about to use the napkin but quickly moves his face and licks it off making your cheeks heat up.

"Ahh....!" You say embarrassed. He smirks putting the napkin down.

"That's better~" He says smiling.

"You're so cute master!" He says making you smile.

"T-Thank-you." You say feeling flustered.

"I think I'm going to go toilet.." You say. He nods and gets out of his seat and grabs your hand.

"I'll show you the way, master." You nod following behind him with your hands still intertwined with eachother.

"Master, do you need help?" He says standing in front of the toilets.

You blush hard shaking your head. "I'm fine!" He nods smirking.

You walk inside and stand in front of the mirror putting cold water on your face to remove the redness from your face.

"Why are there posters of the 5 butlers everywhere wearing different costumes in the toilet?!" You say to yourself looking at the posters.

"Rin.....Ah! That must be his name. Rin Matsuoka. I'll remember that!"

You walk out of the toilet to see him looking at the floor.

"Master, that was quick!" You nod.

"I think I'm ready to leave now!" Rin's face slowly turns sad but he nods and walks you to the counter.

"That will be $45 all together, ojou-sama!" The chirpy young boy says with greyish hair. You nod and take out your money paying him.

Rin was behind you the whole time, watching over you.

You get your receipt and walk to the door before turning around quickly.

"We hope you enjoyed your stay at the Free butler Cafe! We hope our Master will come back soon!" Rin says bowing down.

"I'll definitely be back, Rin!" He looks up surprised that you knew his name. He blushes and waves goodbye.

"Goodbye, Master!" You hear Rin chant as you close the door.

Every week you would go back to the cafe, and Rin was always waiting for you. ⋆*✩⑅◡̈⃝*

~~~~~~
I was on the plane writing this oops, but this idea popped in my head and I was thinking "MUST DO IT"
And yes its short/there's not as much fluff but it turned out pretty well !!
Thank you for reading/commenting/voting ! It means a lot <3