Iwatobi Idol Stars! - Free x Reader

*this is basically soppy cute moments with them because i love them so much and we deserve the fluffiness to fill the void in our hearts*

"Thank you everyone for coming!!" Makoto cheerfully yells into the mic frantically waving his hand at the screaming audience.

He nudges Haru making the audience squeal. "Thank you, I hope you enjoyed watching our live performance..everyone." Haru speaks into the microphone.

"Please watch us again!! I'll make everyone's heart flutter~chu!" Nagisa strikes a cute pose and winks into the audience.

"This wouldn't be possible without the support of everyone! Thank you!!!" Rei ends it off giving a smile.

The young boys exit the stage and the lights on the stage flicker off as the fans scream out their names.

You come over to the staircase holding a tray of water bottles and sweat towels. The boys come down one by one hovering over you as they drink their water and grab the towel.

"Good work today!" You say bowing to them.

"So? How was the performance?!" Nagisa says excitedly jumping up and down. You still wonder how he still has that much energy.

"It's important for our fans to enjoy it, but i think we all want to know if you did. Right?" Makoto says looking at Haru, Rei, and Nagisa.

"Eh? Me? But aren't i just an assistant...?" You say slumping your shoulders.

"No, you're our friend." Rei smiles hugging you.

"Hey no fair! I want to hug ______-chan as well!" Nagisa says squeezing in-between you and Rei.

Makoto just laughs and takes the tray from your hand. "Let's head down now, i can see the manager giving us some stares.."

You look past my shoulder and see our manager giving a cold stare.

"Mmm that's probably the best thing to do!!" You say starting to head downstairs.

"______ , Watch your step." Haru sternly says grasping onto my arm.

"I-I'm fine you know.." I say with reddened cheeks.

Makoto shows a warm smile towards Haru.

"I'm so tired~~" Rei says stretching, pushing out a soft groan.

"T-Tomorrow's schedule...You guys will be in the studio early in the morning." You say trying to remember off the top of your head.

"Ah, really!?" Nagisa says whining. "I thought it was a day off, hmph!"

"I'll try to convince the manager to get a day off soon! Until then please work hard, okay?"

Nagisa smiles clapping his hands together. "I love you _____-chan, thank you!!"

Rei lightly hits Nagisa's head slightly blushing. "Don't say that so casually..!"

"I love _____-chan!! Just like i love all our fans~" Nagisa moves Rei's hands off his head and holds it tightly.

"Don't you all feel the same, everyone?" Nagisa looks at the boys with droopy puppy eyes.

"H-Hey wait that's way too embarrassing-!!"

"No, Nagisa's right. What would we do without you?" Makoto warmly smiles at you which leads to your entire face going red.

"...L-Like i said!! I'm just your assistant, there's no way.....!"

"No..there is a way." Haru steps closer to you moving his hand closer to your face.

"Ahem." The manager steps off the stairs and roughly shoves a clump of keys onto you.

"Bring them back to their rooms straight away." She walks away leaving you baffled.

"How scary..." Rei says standing next to you.

"Please follow me" You say grasping onto the keys and walking towards the styling rooms.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything" Nagisa says pinching his cheeks.

"There's no need to do that! But i want you to know that i'm merely anything to you...so please...stop.." You say fiddling with the key rings attached to the keys.

"The manager is always giving me the cold shoulder..So maybe it would be best to leave.."

"Do you like us?" Makoto says hovering over you, extending his arm out to the wall.

"W-What..?" You say completely stunned.

"Do you like us as idols?"

"...Of course! I-I admire your work and everything!!" You say embarrassed.

Makoto smiles and steps back towards the other boys.

"Then please stay with us forever." Makoto says holding out his hand.

"...Yes!"

??!?!?!? how did this turn into IDOLS to some uta pri romance plot???!??!?