Jealousy // Rin x Reader

You promised to meet your boyfriend Rin at the Samezuka academy, But of course you were feeling scared because you didn't know anyone. 

You stepped into the gates and slowly take in your surroundings, looking at the school uniform, the buildings, everything! 

You slowly walk inside to come across a lot of stares from strangers making you feel uncomfortable. 

You start to hear screaming and fangirling coming close to you. Curiosity takes over you and you walk over to the loud noises to see Rin being surrounded by a bunch of girls. "R-Rin!!" You say surprised it was him.

He looks over to you and pushes past the girls going straight to you. "I've been waiting for a while, baka!" He lightly knocks you on the head laughing.

 I feel the stares coming from the girls but i decide to ignore it. "Let's go!" He says grabbing your hand and starts walking to his dorm. You stay close to Rin to not get pushed past the other people.

"I didn't know you were that popular at school" You say chuckling lightly. 

He blushes looking away. "I keep telling them i have a girlfriend, but they never listen!" 

You laugh making Rin feel embarrassed. "Oh i forgot to mention i share a dorm with my friend, Sousuke" 

You nod looking at him. "I'm sure he will be nice" You say smiling. 

"We're here" He says lightly tapping on the door before opening it to see Sousuke half naked with a towel wrapped around his neck. 

"EHHHH!" You and Rin say at the same time. You quickly look away covering your eyes while you hear Rin yelling to put clothes on. 

You hear a bunch of movement happening before everything goes silent. "You can open your eyes now, that baka's gone."

You hear Rin grit through his teeth. You could tell he was annoyed. 

"Rin...." You say. He looks at you then quickly pins you to the wall placing both hands on opposite sides of your head. 

"Did i do something wrong? I wasn't meant to look i-" Rin stops you from speaking by gently placing his lips onto yours. 

He slowly pulls back staring into your eyes. "I get so ... jealous sometimes."

You look at him surprised. "J-Jealous?"He nods looking away. 

You kiss him on the lips smiling. "I only love you, Rin." He blushes smiling. 

"Are you two done being lovey dovey?" Sousuke says now fully dressed. He rolls his eyes at the  both of you. 

"Gheez, next time get dressed before coming out!" Rin says annoyed. 

 "Hai, Hai" He says going out of the room. You start to laugh. 

"W-Whats so funny?" Rin says confused. 

"Mmm nothing.." You say giving Rin a warm smile. 

He pats your head. "I love you, my adorable cutie." He kisses you on the lips once more by surprise. 

"So stop being cute, your going to catch stares from boys!" He pouts. 

"Well at least i don't get a crowd of girls around me" You say giggling.

"Hey!" Rin says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh i checked on my wattpad and i realized i reached 200 votes, i'm so happy ww~ 

Thank you for reading my stories ♡♡ It means a lot !! 

Comment who i should do next ?? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧