Honeymoon // Haru x Reader

UPDATE: I'm in Japan right now so its really hard for me to update, so sorry if this isn't a good story I just thought of it at the top of my head and wanted to do it.

All these mistakes URFHHHHHH
-----------------------
"Ahh so nice!" You say stretching as you sat on the plane chair next to your husband Haru.

You just got married and were going on your first honeymoon to Hawaii.

You look over to the girl next to Haru who was putting on makeup and fixing her hair. You look back at Haru and hold onto his arm ruffling your face onto his shoulder.

"Im so excited, Haru!" You say making Haru slightly smile.

The announcer starts to say the safety instructions, as he says them you put your seatbelt on. You were about to say something to Haru but then the girl next to him speaks before you could.

"Excuse me, can you help me with my seatbelt?" Haru nods and buckles up her seat belt before quickly letting go. She smiles brightly at Haru saying a thank you.

You finally had the chance to speak to Haru again until the girl from before speaks again.

"So why are you going to Hawaii?" She says making you give up on talking to Haru.

"Its for our Honeymoon" Haru says grabbing you by the shoulder so I was facing the girl. She gave you a stare before smiling back at Haru.

"Ohh what hotel are you staying at?" Haru looks at you before replying. "The hotel next to the airport."

Her eyes lit up as she sat up. "I'm going to that hotel too! I hope were on the same level." She says smiling.

Haru slightly smiles nodding. "So why are you going Hawaii?" I say making her smile disappear.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend, but he's not as cute as you!" She says pointing at Haru making him surprised.

You felt your face heat up as you look away from them.

Haru goes behind you and whispers in your ear. "Don't be jealous, you know I love you or else I wouldn't have been here with you." You start to go red shaking your head.

"I-I know..." You say sighing.

"So whats your name anyways?" The girl says.

"My names Haru, and this is my wife _________." You look at Haru surprised. It still felt weird for you to call you his wife.

"My names Ritsu!" She says grabbing onto Haru's arm. She secretly smirks at you before speaking again.

"Haru is such a cute name!" She says making Haru flustered. You roll your eyes.

'I already told Haru that before...' You mumble to yourself making Haru look at you.

"Gahhh I'm jealous that you have him...Maybe I have to take him for myself." She says laughing at you.

You feel your whole face heat up. "Too bad, I can't let you-" Haru covers your mouth with his hand.