Movie Night // Haru x Reader

The TV screen illuminates the both of you who were snuggled under pillows and a blanket. Every Friday night you would always come over to Haru's to watch a movie, each week the genre changed.

This weeks genre was "scary horror films". Of course you weren't a big fan on horror films, and you never watched it alone. The last time you watched them alone you woke up all your neighbors with your loud screaming.

You glance from the TV screen to Haru, who was calmly sitting down, not a hint of fear covered his face. On the other hand you were trying to keep a straight face when watching the scary parts of the movie.

You hear light movements next to you and see that Haru was heading straight to the dark hallway making you immediately grab loosely at the end of his shirt.

"W-Where are you going?" You say tightening your grip on Haru's shirt.

"Toilet." He sternly says starting to walk again.

You soon move from your position to grab onto his arm before he left completely.

"T-Then I'll pause the movie and go with you!" He looks at you sighing.

"I'm fine, I won't take long" You slowly let go of his arm and look at Haru as he walks off into the darkness.

Now you were left alone in Haru's house immersed in the darkness. You didn't want Haru to think you were scared but at the same time you wanted to scream Haru's name so that he would come back.

You look at the TV for a quick second before quickly grabbing the blanket and covering yourself. You forcefully closed your eyes trying to think about other things. You hated being alone in a dark scary room, thus you tried to block everything out until Haru came back.

You hear the sounds of footsteps as you slowly pull down your blanket from your face to check your surroundings. 

"H-Haru, are you back?" You say looking at the empty hallway where you last saw Haru.

You slowly stand up feeling your legs start to shake. You had looked everywhere but there were no signs of Haru. 

You quickly sit down and stare at the floor starting to feel scared and worried. 

"Mi-tsu-ke-ta" You hear someone softly whisper in your ear. [I found you/there you are]

You turn around to see a glimpse of blue before hitting the person making you both fall together. 

"Ehh, so you were scared _____" Haru says smirking. You lay on the floor puffed out from screaming and hitting. 

"I hate you Haru." You say looking at him next to you smiling.

"And i love you _____" He says getting up holding out his hand. 

"What?" You say grabbing his hand pulling you up. 

He smiles and walks back to where he was sitting before.

"Nothing." 

*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.*.:☾*・°・゚✧.☆.

If you are wondering why i uploaded this right after the story from yesterday,  it's because it is just for the people who didn't want to read the other story. Enjoy !! ♡

[ Also, yet it is short ^^ I'll have a proper story in a few days ww]