Proposal // Makoto x Reader

Thank you MiaSing for requesting this, it really helped! <3

"Oi, Wake up." You open your eyes to see your twin brother, Haru.

His hair was all wet and he was holding a towel.

"But why?!" You look at the clock on the wall and it was only 10:30.

"Makoto's coming in 10 minutes." Haru says leaving your room.

"M-M-MAKOTO?!?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" You jump out of bed and run to your door to see Haru walking downstairs.

"You're 25 years old, yet you still sleep in. I told you last night your boyfriend was coming." Haru says smirking.

"B-but you said it so quietly, i didn't hear!!" You yell out to Haru.

You quickly run back into your room changing into casual clothes before suddenly hearing the door bell ring.

"______, Makoto's here." You hear Haru call out.

"B-But I'm not ready!" You say grabbing your hair brush and quickly brush through your hair.

"_____-chan?" Makoto calls out.

You hear the door creak open slightly to reveal Makoto, all dressed up.

You cover your face with your hands. "I don't have any make up on!"

You hear Makoto laugh softly making you embarrassed.

You hear footsteps coming forward and all of a sudden feel Makoto's hands grab yours removing then from your face.

"I don't care if you have makeup or not." He smiles.

"Ne, Makoto, What did you want to tal- oh." He looks over at the two two of you's.

"Didn't mean to ruin your lovey dovey moment." Haru says walking away.

"W-Wait Haru I still need to talk to you!!" Makoto says running out after Haru leaving you embarrassed.

I wonder what they wanted to talk about? You thought to yourself.

You end up forgetting to put on your makeup and curiously walk out of your room to see Haru's door closed shut.

Must be serious.

You decide to leave and walk downstairs leaving them two to talk.

"Makoto's phone..." You say looking on the table bench to see his phone.

You smile before hearing Haru's door open upstairs.

"Makoto...Haru?" You say going back upstairs.

You slowly walk inside Haru's room to see Makoto blushing and Haru smiling.

"Eh, What's wrong?" You say confused.

Haru shakes his head. "It's nothing."

"Oh....________, I have to give you something!" Makoto says scrambling through his pockets.

"There it is!" He says standing up and walking towards you.

"Put your hands out and close your eyes."

You nod and do what he says.

You feel something small drop into your hands, you slowly open to see a cat phone charm with a bell on it.

"So cute!!" You say picking it up to examine it.

"I-Is it really? I didn't know if you would like it or not..." Makoto says looking away embarassed.