Confession // Haru x Reader

You knock on the door of Haru's house expecting him to answer the door quickly, since he knew i was coming, yet you got no reply. 

"Oi Haru, It's freezing out here!" You say feeling the cold air touch the nape of your neck. You shiver slightly banging on the door louder and yelling out his name. 

You were about to bang on the door but the door suddenly opens making you almost fall. 

"I was having a bath, sorry." Haru says. He was wearing his swimming shorts and his hair was all wet from the water. Drops of water was on the floor making a small puddle.

Guess i have to clean that up...

"Get a towel before you catch a cold!" You say. He nods walking back into the bathroom.

You enter inside Haru's house closing the door and taking off your shoes and coat. 

"Makoto's not here yet..." You say looking at the shoes that were on the floor.

"Hmmm it's been so long since i've been here." You say walking to the bathroom to see Haru back in the Bath. 

"W-What are you doing!?" You say looking at him. He looks down at the water and moves his hand through the water.

"I missed it..." He says splashing in the bathtub making water go all over you. 

"You never change do you..." You say grabbing the towel from the rack and drying yourself with it. 

"______" Haru suddenly calls out your name. You look at him questionably. 

"What's wrong?" You say putting the towel back down on the rack, giving Haru your full attention. 

"Come here." He says sternly. You slowly walk up to him before feeling Haru grab onto your arm making you fall into the bath with him. 

"H-Hey what are you doing?!" You say about to get up from the bath but Haru forcefully pushes you back down making your whole face and body wet. 

"It's f-f-freezing!" You say shaking. You look over at Haru who showed no signs of him being cold like you. 

"Here." He says moving towards you. He holds onto your trembling body making you surprised. You suddenly felt warmer but you were embarrassed. 

"H-Haru..!" You say going red all over. 

He lets go now looking at you in the face. He starts to blush and looks away.

"i-....I didn't mean it in that way..!" Haru says going even redder. 

You were about to say something but you hear the doorbell rang making you jump up straight away. 

Haru gets out of the bath grabbing the towel. 

"Better go get it, i'll clean the bathroom." You say to Haru who nodded and left to get the door.

You hear a familiar  voice talking...Makoto? 

You keep on cleaning the bathroom taking no note of the talking in the background. 

The door quietly opens revealing a large figure standing at the door. 

"Hello, ______" Makoto says giving you a warm smile. You stand up from your cleaning and look at him smiling back. 

Haru comes behind Makoto looking at you curiously. 

"Hello Makoto!" You put the towel on the bench as Haru nervously coughs making Makoto look back at him.

"Sorry for coming here on such short notice, i didn't know you were going to be here too, ______." He laughs making you feel awkward. 

"Y-Yeah.." You tilt your head to the side as Haru once again breaks through the awkwardness and speaks again.