Advice // Nitori x Reader

sorry for re-uploading, but i might as well make this story public as i worked my ass off on this. 

Wait for a new update soon ~~

Nitori opens the door to his room to see the elegant Rin sleeping on his bed listening to music. He had his eyes shut and was lightly bobbing his head to the beat of his loud music.

Nitori saw this as a perfect chance to have a talk with Rin. He slowly walks inside and crouches down next to Rin. "ne, wake up!" Nitori says poking at Rin's cheek making Rin grunt in annoyance.

He opens his eyes and annoyingly looks at Nitori. "What is it?" Rin growls pulling out his earphones and pausing his music.

Nitori pulls on his most cutest face he could do to ease Rin's anger.

"I-I need advice!!" Nitori yells loudly making Rin surprised. "Advice? From me?" Rin says pointing at himself. Nitori nods.

"Your popular with girls, so you should know about this stuff..." Rin just looks at Nitori confused.

"I-I want to know how to approach a girl.....that I like...." Rin starts laughing making Nitori go really red. "I'm serious Rin!!" Rin looks at Nitori with tears in his eyes.

After 3 minutes of laughing Rin finally stops calming himself down. "Well who do you like?" Rin asks making Nitori flustered.

"It's _______......" Rin looks shocked and shakes his head.

"_______ is so popular not even I can approach her, and rumours have it that whenever she gets a love letter she throws it in the bin." Rin shrugs his shoulders.

"I won't lose hope! I have liked her ever since the first day of high school!" Nitori says full of hope.

Rin smiles patting Nitori's head. "I like how you have confidence. Very well! I shall teach you on how to approach ________!"

Rin jumps out of his bed making Nitori almost fall back onto the floor. Nitori stands up rocking from side to side.

"Pretend that I'm _______, I want to see how you would approach her." Nitori panics and shakes his head.

"T-That's impossible, I-I can't do that to you" Rin sighs and grabs Nitori's shoulders making Nitori jump.

"If you can't do it to me, then you will never be able to do it to her." Rin states seriously. Nitori can feel Rin's piercing eyes and he knows he has no other choice but to do it.

Nitori nods uncomfortably stepping away from Rin and getting into position.

"Ready? Go!' Nitori walks up to Rin.

"_________, I-I-I l-li-" Rin stops Nitori from talking. "Stoppu Stoppu Stop! If you do that in front of her she will just walk away from you!" Rin sighs heavily thinking about what to do.

"i-i'm sorry Rin!" Nitori says bowing continuously.

Rin shakes his head. "I'll show you how to do it, the cool way."

"C-Cool way?" Nitori says. Rin nods switching spots with Nitori.

Rin takes a deep breath before walking to Nitori.

Rin puts his hand on the wall smirking at Nitori making him melt. "R-" Rin puts his finger on Nitori's lips.

"You don't have to talk yet, __________. I just want you to know that I like you."

Rin takes of his hand from the wall and walks back to his bed sitting down.

"Just do it like that, and she will fall for you!' Nitori melts to the floor.

"R-Rin I can't do that....I'm not cool like you!" Nitori says losing confidence.

Rin annoyingly looks at Nitori getting pissed off. "If you can't do that then I give up."

Rin takes his phone from under his pillow and puts his earphones back in his ears collapsing back onto the bed. Nitori looks at Rin. Nitori could hear his music.

"If you can confess to her, then I will give you a reward." Nitori's eyes brightens up.

"F-Fine I will do it!" Nitori says standing up gaining composure.

Rin looks at Nitori smirking. Rin jumps out of his bed picking up his jacket and putting it on.

"Then let's go." Rin says pushing Nitori out the door.

"W-What do you mean?!" Nitori says scared. Rin just laughs taking Nitori's hand walking out of the dorm rooms.

"She won't be here!" Nitori says shaking his head.

"No.....I made sure she will be here." Rin says giving Nitori a smile making Nitori get goosebumps.

"Are you being serious?!" Nitori says choking on his words. Rin just keeps walking silently while Nitori is freaking out.

"The Swimming Pool?! Isn't it closed today!?" Nitori says stopping at the door of the pool entrance.

"I made reservations." Rin smirks taking out a mini bottle of fragrance quickly squirting a few sprays off the fragrance on Nitori making him cough a little.

Rin runs his fingers through Nitori's hair making it more bouncy.

"Perfect!" Rin says smiling widely showing his teeth.

Rin walks behind Nitori about to push him inside.

"W-Wai-" Nitori stops talking once he sees _________ standing alone with her phone in her hand.

Rin whispers a bye and walks out the door and locks it.

'R-Rin! Why are you leaving?' Nitori thinks to himself making him become a nervous wreck.

"Ah! Nitori you're finally here." __________ says smiling.

___________ starts walking towards Nitori calmly making Nitori feel like disappearing.

"___________!!!" Nitori says almost yelling. __________ stops walking even though she was a metre away from Nitori. ___________ looks at Nitori confused.

"I-I know you don't like losers like me, but I really like you _________!!" Nitori says praying that he didn't look like an idiot confessing.

___________ laughs making Nitori want to cry.

'......She's laughing at my confession.....She must think I'm a weirdo now....'

"Baka Nitori! I wanted to confess to you before you could! But I like you too Nitori." __________ says making tears drop from Nitori's eyes.

"Y-Y-You like me?!" Nitori chokes on his words. ________ nods before looking up at the crying Nitori.

"Ah! You're crying!' _________ walks over to Nitori wiping away his tears.

"Are you okay?" ________ says looking into Nitori's eyes but he couldn't come to say anything.

Nitori warmly smiles and hugs ________ in response to her question.

________ hugs back smiling.

Rin walks in on Nitori and _______ hugging and laughs. "So my plan did work!"

"P-Plan?!" Nitori and _______ say in unison.

"I guess that's my time to run...." Rin says walking back to the door.