Secret // Sousuke x Reader

"So who do you like, ______?" Sousuke says leaning on his desk. You look away. "N-No one right now..." You reply although you liked Sousuke. He nods looking at you. "I think the new girl in our class is cute,  apprently shes going to  join swimming as well."

You felt upset but didnt show your feelings on the outside. "Yeah,  She really is cute.." The bell suddenly rings and Sousuke stands up from his seat. "Well i better go train,  finals are coming." He says waving at me. "Bye..Sousuke."  You say as you see him disappear from the classroom.

"You get up from your seat and was about to leave but Rin stops you. "Do you want to go to the swimming club? Sousuke will be there~" He says nudging your shoulder.

You hide your face shaking your head. Rin was the only one who knew you liked Sousuke. "If you dont come,  then ill make you!" He grabs your hand and forces you out to the pool.

"Hey Rin"  Sousuke says waving at him. He turns to see you. "Ah ______ why are you here?"  You look over at Rin poking him. "Actually i thought she should come..." Rin says awkwardly.

"That's fine,  im just teaching the new girl how to swim so i might take a while." Sousuke says smiling. You nod looking over at the girl in the pool. She was breathing heavily from doing laps.

Rin nods taking off his clothes to reveal his normal swimming wear. "Im going in" Rin says running up to the end of the pool and diving in making the water splash everywhere.

He laughs as he splashes water on you making all your clothes wet. "R-Rin!" Pulling your skirt down. "Baka! I dont have a change of clothes!" You say looking down at your wet clothes. "Eh...sorry" Rin says looking away.

You suddenly feel someone grab your arm from behind. You scream as you feel your whole body go in the water. The person who grabbed you pushed you up so that you were floating on the water.

You look back to see Sousuke laughing. "Sousuke,  did you do that?" You say confused and annoyed.  He nods holding you closer. "I-I can swim you know...!"

He suddenly lets go of you making you sink down into the water. You grab the ledge of the pool to keep you from drowning. "So you cant swim,  huh?" He smirks.

"I don't need your help" you look back at him annoyed. He looks at you as you get out of the pool dripping wet. You had no spare change of clothes,  or even a towel. Rin was about to jump out of the pool but Sousuke beats him to it by grabbing his towel and throwing it to you.

"Dry yourself, i'll start changing." He says walking away. You nod to him confused but you decide to ignore it. You make sure to dry everything so that you wouldnt get cold.

"Let's go" Sousuke says holding his keys. "Go where?" You say passing him back the towel with a soft thank you. "Back to my house,  Baka." He grabs my hand and walks out yelling "i'm a little busy,  lets do it tomorrow." To the new girl.

I look back to see the new girl was annoyed. "Sousuke,  i can just go back to my house and change..." You say quietly. He shakes his head. "I dropped you in the pool,  so i'll look after you." He persists.

You nod as you look at yours and sousuke's hands together.

~ sousuke's house ~

"Here,  i have some spare clothes and a towel for you. The bathrooms on the right." He says handing you over a neat pile of clothes and towels. "T-Thank-you..." You say walking over to the bathroom, quietly opening the door.

You undress and start turning on the shower looking at all his body wash's. "No wonder why he smells good...."

After you finished you change to his long white shirt that fitted perfectly as a dress. It even smelled like Sousuke. "Im done..." You say heading out to the main area to check if he was there.

"S-Sousuke?" You say louder although there was no reply. You walk to his room about to knock but you hear him talking. "R-Rin! That wont work...i dont think she even likes me...." you felt upset, you thought he was talking about the new girl.

"I dont think _______ even likes me!" You suddenly feel surprised from the calling of your name. "I have to go now,  she is probably done. Bye" you quickly and quietly run back to the couch grabbing your phone and pretending you were playing a game.

"Ah,  your finished." Sousuke says walking towards me. You nod feeling how red your cheeks were.  "Yes,  thanks for letting me use your shower."

"Ne,  _______ uhh....um would you like coffee?" He says quickly moving to the kitchen. You nod looking away. You could tell he wanted to say something more important.

He starts boiling the water grabbing two cups  and putting teaspoons of sugar and coffee. He then puts the hot water in the cup and mixes the ingredients together.

He hands one cup over to you sitting right next to you. You grab it whispering a thank you.  You felt so awkward being so close next to Sousuke. 

"_______, what if i told you that someone likes you?" You almost spit out your coffee.

"I-I dont think anyone would like me..." You say laughing awkwardly. He puts his coffee down grabbing yours and putting it down next to his.

"W-What are you doing Sousuke?" You reply unconfortably shuffling in your seat.

"Something i should have done a long time ago." He says siwftly going close to you until he finally reaches your lips.

His soft lips brushed against yours. He pulls away looking at you. You sat there breathless and not knowing what to say. "Now do you understand my feelings for you?"

He says grabbing your hand. "I love you,  _______" 

"S-Sousuke..." is all you could say. Gulping hardly you were about to speak but Sousuke stops you.

"I know you probably dont like me,  but i just wanted you to know." He says, you could feel the hurt in his voice. He slowly lets go of your hand but you quickly grab it.

"I-I love you too!!" You feel your heart beating faster from before. He gives you a warm hearted smile resting his head on your shoulder.

"Thank you, _______"

^ there are probably so many mistakes but i cant be stuffed proof reading so please try to read as carefully as you can. (Im a great author, i know.)

Also, im really slow at updating because i have been so busy with school,  so i could only write in my free time which was only like 30 mins a day. :(

Luckily im on holidays soon so lets hope i update faster!!

Now i need to focus on my nagisa lemon and normal nagisa updates. (Why does everyone want Nagisa!!)