Book 4!!

Book 4 of the Blood series is officially out now!! I just posted the first chapter so go check it out whenever you can. Thank you guys so much for reading this book, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it! Also, thank you for being so patient with me on getting these chapters out. I went through a lot of tough life situations happening throughout the course of writing this book and made it difficult to sit down and write. Thank you for being so understanding and hopefully the next book will be easier to write.

This new book is called Nightmares, and you can find it on my page. It should be towards the front of my books.

And if you guys are wanting something else to read I have another series I wrote called Neighbors and I have another book (which has really slow updates but you can still read it if you want) called Letters to El. And I've other books from other fandoms if you're wanting something different.

Or if you had already read those books or just don't want to read them (no hard feelings, that's what you wanna do 😊) I have a reading list where you can go and check out some other books from many different authors.

And if you have any books you're proud of, let me know! I love reading your books, so please tell me!!

That's all! Thanks for reading all of this (I know it was a lot)!

Love ya!! ❤️❤️❤️