the fourteenth

May 26th

Harry Styles

I don't think Todd will be able to handle tonight.

It's just gonna be a calm night with the boys, but she might lose her mind.

She's already nervous because she has no idea what I'm gonna do to her.

Exhibitionism.

I knew she had virgin energy somehow. She doesn't even know what thigh riding is.

And now I'm going to help her figure out everything she likes and doesn't like. I've never had to help a girl figure out everything she's into. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I do. But then again, I don't.

How do you ease a girl into the world of kinks when she's had vanilla her whole life?

Her only high school boyfriend of almost two years didn't even take time to find out what she liked.

I may be a dick to her sometimes but even when I didn't like her, I would've taken the time to make sure she felt good.

I set aside my personal life from my sex life. They may seem like the same category but they're not.

"Could you at least tell me what you're going to do with it?" She leans into my arms as we walk to Niall's house, "It's just sitting in there. Doing nothing." It's a small vibrator, just a little bit bigger than my pinky finger. I find her uneasiness adorable.

"You're cute. Very innocent." I hum.

"How does not knowing what a couple kinks are make me innocent?" She asks sarcastically. She always sounds sarcastic. She always is sarcastic.

It's her way of deflecting and coping, so I'm not going to grill her about it. I don't want to make her emotionally uncomfortable.

I love making her sexually uncomfortable, not technically uncomfortable but squirmy.

"Hey! It's our favorite fake couple!" Niall yells to us from the beer pong table. All four of them are playing. Just the four of them.

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck off." I dismiss him immediately.

"Is this good mood Harry or bad mood Harry? How should we act?" Niall fires back.

"Fuck off." I lean my hands on the table.

"Good mood Harry!" They all smile and say in unison. Todd laughs under her breath.

Yeah, she'll get shit for that later.

"What're we up to tonight?" I ask ignoring all of them.

"Drinking. Games. Drinking games. All of the above." Louis nods while taking a shot and making it in.

"Mm, sounds like fun." I hum nodding my head.

"So, Thea you gonna stay silent again this time or finally talk to us?" Zayn turns to Todd who's standing right next to him.

I choose now as the time to show her what is gonna happen tonight.

Before she opens her mouth, I press the button on the remote inside my front right pocket. 

She widens her eyes, obviously surprised and stutters out a nervous laugh and says, "Y-yeah, sorry about last night. I-I was kind of... out of it." Her words are wavering and choppy.

She squeezes her eyes shut when I turn the power up.

"Nah you're good. You wanna tag in for me? I have to piss." Zayn turns away before she responds and she immediately scoots in next to Louis, ready to play.