the fifty-third

June 14th
Miami, FL

Elegant.

That's the only word I can use to describe her. With a bit of chaos. But nothing is fun without a little chaos.

The way she moves and carries herself is that of an angel. She has a glow about her. Especially in the morning. I'm not quite sure how she can just move on from an incident like last nights, but she is projecting that. She's quite the actress so I've learned to never believe what is projected from her.

She's walking around in just one of my hoodies and a pair of my underwear as shorts. Her hair is up in a bun as she moves around the room. She doesn't know I'm awake. She wouldn't be doing what she's doing if she did know.

She's dancing.

She rarely ever talks about dancing and I'm not sure why. I've never seen her dance for real.

Elegant.

She's an amazing dancer and I'm not sure why she never brings it up. Her movements are precise and thought out. I have no idea what song she's dancing to but the way she's moving is captivating. It looks like some sort of ballet.

Her back is facing me as she moves around, and I stare at her in awe.

My Moonlight.

I can't get her words from last night out of my head. You and me. Not sure where. No idea what we'd be doing. Just... us.

They make my heart jump with every repetition that spins around my head. I didn't know how ready she was to be committed but that was enough. Her telling me that her dream future only needed me for it to be her dream will stick with me.

There's a knock at the door that she obviously doesn't hear due to the music occupying her ear drums. I huff and very stealthy get out of bed and walk to the door. I look through the peephole and see Louis.

I slowly turn the handle to the door and peek my head out.

"What's up?"

"Z and I are about to go workout. I was gonna ask if you wanted to come but you seem busy..." He whispers in reference to my shirtless, smirking body and the sound of pants coming from the room.

I laugh lightly and open the door a bit more so he can see Moonlight dancing on the other end of the room. I know that if she sees the two of us watching her dance, she'll feel embarrassed. She shouldn't feel embarrassed because she's actually quite amazing but she's shy at times.

"Does she know you're watching her?" I purse my lips together and shake my head. He smiles devilishly, lifting one foot up and pulling off his shoe.

"What are you—" I'm cut off when his shoe flies past my face and nails Moonlight right in the back.

She jumps in startle, "What the fu—" She pulls her air pods out and turns around to look at where the projectile came from and then stops mid-sentence when she see's Louis. She drops her arms down at her side, unamused.

"Good morning, Stevie." Louis smiles and I watch the interaction, knowing that I don't have to hit him because she'll do it herself.

She leans down, picking up the shoe without a word. She calmly walks over to Louis and stops directly in front of him, holding the shoe between the two of them.

"I will whack you with this shoe so hard." She whispers with a small smile on her lips, knowing that everything Louis does to tease her is out of love.

"Ah—no!" She slaps him in the arm with the bottom of his shoe and he starts running down the hallway.

She quickly follows him down the hall but slows and hurls the shoe at him, the large space filling with their laughs, "If I weren't too sore to run, I would have your ass!" She threatens in a joking tone and turns back to me.