the thirty-third

a/n: so... we hit 4k today??? yeah well in celebration i will give you all a double update today because i'm feeling nice.

May 18th

Harry Styles

It is absolutely cold as fuck.

But I saw Todd leave for her run about 25 minutes ago, so if I want to pull this off, I have to catch her before she gets back.

This has the be the worst assignment I've gotten. She's unbearable. And a bitch. But a hot bitch.

A very hot bitch. I'll give her that.

It's also so fucking early. Like, god damn if she had to go for a run could she have at least gone any later. It's five in the fucking morning. God, she's so fucking annoying.

I could've put on a shirt, but I would much rather see her try to hide looking at my body. I put on a hat because I'm really not in the mood to do something with my hair. I don't even know how I manage to do my hair every morning, but I do. I really have to get this done before tonight. I don't really want to do this later tonight. I'm kind of sick of spending time with Todd.

I really just want to fuck her.

The boys think what I'm doing is petty, but they didn't live through what I did.

But then we had to get this stupid fucking job. I've done a lot of things for my job but this has to be the worst one.

I see Todd running down the street towards her house, about to pass mine.

She's wearing a sports bra and shorts. Jesus Christ. did god have to make her so attractive? Her boobs are bouncing with every step she takes. I palm myself through my sweatpants to relieve some tension and then yell over to her, "Morning Todd! How ya doin' today babe?"

Think of your nan Harry.

She stops on her lawn and rolls her eyes at me, "Morning dickhead!" She yells waving to me with a fake smile. I get up from the table I'm sitting at and walk over to lean on the post, looking at her. I take a bite of my banana and wait for her to be done looking at my body.

I smirk when she finally meets my eyes, "Holy crap put your fuckin' lungs away! I'm trying to eat!" I say, just trying to annoy her.

She rolls her eyes and turns to walk away, "Yeah, fuck you!" She flips me off while walking away, "Try to keep it in your pants, yeah? I know seeing this can cause an instant boner but just think about your grandma to keep it down." I try to hold back a laugh because that's exactly what I had to fucking do.

"Ouch! You really know how to hit me where it hurts Todd." I fake a hurt facial expression but keep a mocking smile on my face.

She almost makes it to her house when I try to prolong this, "So, you're running now? That's interesting – you know considering the fact that I once saw you get winded walking from one end of your porch to the other." I taunt, walking from where I'm standing until I stand directly in front of her.

"Get fucked." She rolls her eyes.

I smirk, "I do, constantly—"

"I'm done talking to you." She starts walking away.

"Every night. You know actually when your sister gets here send her my way—" I tease, raising my voice so she can still hear me.

"You're literally my least favorite person in the world. Go fuck yourself." She slides open her door.