the forty-third

June 11th
New York, NY

"Blue or Green?" The girl I met just about 5 five minutes ago yells at me. She seems very lovely but she isnt having it with my indecisiveness. Her name is Aurora.

"I don't know! You pick!" I yell back, sitting in the chair right in front of her.

She looks down at me and holds up two dresses, "Harry has to wear a matching bow-tie just pick one!" I groan and throw my head back.

She's holding a green silk dress with a slit down the leg and a blue silk dress with a slit down the leg. The neck lines on the two dresses are very different. The green has an A line that would show a good amount of cleavage and the sleeves are off the shoulder. The blue one is a sweetheart neckline with thin straps.

"Can you just to my make-up first? Why does Harry have to put on his bow-tie right now?"

"I have to match your eye shadow! Pick a color!" She yells.

"Green!" I yell back in a split-second decision. She smiles and puts down the green dress.

"Thank you." She nods and I groan, "Now I'll do your makeup."

I breathe out in relief and she grabs foundation from the counter behind her, "I've never had my makeup actually done in a while." I mumble and she grabs my face.

"Your skin is so clear. Very soft too." She mumbles and spots the tan cream onto my face.

"Mm, thank you." Three knocks on the door sound and I yell, "Come in!" We're all getting ready is Harry and I's suite. I have no idea why, but it builds team moral. Kind of. The boys are all just bullying each other. Gigi walks in wearing a light blue dress with gold specks all over it. She looks gorgeous. He hair is parted down the middle and curled at the end.

"Which one did you pick?" She asks and nods towards the dresses.

"Green." I answer and she sits on the bed behind me, looking at me in the mirror, "You're already ready?"

She nods, "You and Niall are the only ones still getting ready." I widen my eyes and look at her through the mirror, "Niall is high maintenance about his hair." She shrugs and crosses one leg over the other.

"What's Viv doing?" I question and the girl in front of me puts on concealer under my eyes and contour on my cheek bones.

"She's flirting with Liam as much as she can before we go to the gala." She smirks and leans her weight on her hands.

"You see it too?" I almost yell and she chuckles.

"How could anyone not?"

"Jesus, I thought I was the only one."

"They're both stupid. Zayn is stupid too, he said Viv isnt in love with Liam. I love the guy but he's blind." She shrugs and I smile.

"Stevie!" Louis walks in without smiling, "Green or blue?" He looks at the dresses. Why does everyone keep asking about the dresses?

"Green." I respond and he smiles.

"Green!" He yells out the door and then walks into the room, "To be honest, I'm pretty sure Harry isnt even wearing a bow-tie. Or a tie. You know the man loves his cleavage. On himself and you." He mumbles and sits down next to Gigi on the bed.

He's right. Harry loves to button up his shirts two buttons high.

"His job is to seduce women into telling him their secrets. And their husbands secrets." Gigi mumbles and elbows Louis in the side.