61.

"Rosie, what a surprise to see you here," I looked up in the mirror when I heard my name to see the person I never wish to see.

She looked smug with her arms crossed dressed in luxurious clothes and jewelry. If you're wondering where she gets all these things me too because I have no clue. Maybe she had them but had no reason to wear them.

Maybe she had found some rich poor guy to fool into believing her lies. She might be squeezing other things out of him.

"When was the last time I saw you? Oh, it was at your baby shower. I didn't want to tell you then because I didn't want to lie or hurt your feelings as a friend but you look like a pufferfish with your big face. You're still fat and stupid, nothing much has changed," she mocks me with her smile and words. "How rude of me I haven't asked my best friend how she is doing. How have you been Rosie?" She asked without an ounce of care and kept mocking me. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction to see that I am mocked because I am not. I'll just ignore her irrelevant comments because that's what they are irrelevant.

She is delusional. She got crazier than the last time I saw her. I need to get away from her. When she saw that I wasn't going to answer her and I was leaving her, her face changed from the sweet best friend she was acting as to that conniving bitch that she has always been.

"You always think you're better than I don't you Rosie," she sneered.

"I never thought that I was better than you Tia. How could I do that? I wouldn't have been friends with you if I thought I was better than you. We were best friends, Tia," I said trying to convince her. That was her thinking. I treated her like a sister and I would always look out for her but she never took my pieces of advice. She never did listen to me and at one point I just allowed her to do whatever she wanted and now she is putting the blame on me. She should just admit she liked the bad guys and the cheaters. The ones that never did do decent things.

She had boyfriends who did drugs, smoked weed, and who drinks too much. None of her boyfriends were decent and those who were but decent weren't ready for commitment.

"Friends? You remember Clint don't you or maybe Roger. It was all your fault you're the reason why my relationships didn't work out. You're the reason why they all left me because you seduced them and made them lust after you. Always comparing me to you that I wasn't pretty enough and I wasn't elegant enough. They'd always point out what you have and I don't have," she said scornfully and angry.

To me, she's just pitiful. I wasn't going to take what she says to the heart or be hurt by her insults or get angry because she is angry. I just felt sorry for her.

"Don't blame me, Tia you always chose the wrong guy to date, they were always bad for you and would constantly cheat on you. I always warn you they were no good and they'll only break your heart but you'll always tell me that I'm jealous when I was only being a good friend," I explained but she only scoffed.

"Lying bitch. You call seducing my boyfriends being a good friend. You'd always had your eyes on my boyfriends. And no matter what they'd always have their eyes on you. I was always beneath you. You made my boyfriends want you. You'll always say when they leave 'good riddance, Tia. They don't deserve you' but they deserve you Rosie because you wanted everything and you'll always get everything that you want even when it's not yours." This was all insane. I never had anything to do with her boyfriends they were always bad for her. They will constantly cheat and flirt with other women in front of her how could she be so blind.

They even hit on me behind her and in front of her and now she is blaming me

"I didn't seduce anyone. They were the ones flirting with me right in front of you but you were too blind to see and I never told them to leave you because of..." She cuts me off before I could finish.

"You didn't have to they left me because of you and now I'm going to make your life miserable by seducing any man you come in contact with and you're going to feel how it feels to be rejected for someone else," she declared.

"As long as I am here Rosie you'll never be happy." She smirks. "And I almost forgot your son is so cute." She had a maniac smile on her face and that scared me. He's all I got. She took out her phone and showed me a picture and it was of my son in the incubator. "And when I say everything that is yours will belong to me. Your son will belong to me." I started to panic.

How unfortunate for me to have met a friend like her when all I needed was someone who I could trust. All these years she's been hating me and I wonder if she ever does something more than sleep with Josh to hurt me. Now she's after my son. I can't let her hurt my son, I can't let her get too close to him.

"Tia, please. Don't." I became weak instantly. All the strength I had in my body vanished. I reached out to her but she avoided me. She smiled when she finally got a reaction out of me. My eyes were filled with tears ready to overflow at any second.

She smiled in satisfaction finally getting a reaction out of me. Now she knows my weakness. "Humph." She push me with her shoulder and I staggered back but maintain my balance so I don't fall.

"Tia, you can't do this to me."

Turning her head to look back at me she smiled but it was crazy. "Watch me." Looking forward again she leaves the bathroom.

My son is innocent. She can't have my son. He's not safe in the hospital anymore. I need to get him out of the hospital even though his three week trail is not up as yet. He still as three days left. No matter what I need to get him out of the hospital and with me.

She doesn't know where I live to get to us. I won't let you harm my baby not when I'm still alive. I rushed out of the bathroom to our table grabbing up my purse ready to run out of there when a hand on my wrist stopped me.

I looked around to see people looking at me weird like I've lost my mind but I don't give a damn. I just wanted to get out of here and get my son.

Derek was holding my hand looking at me confused which then turned into a worried look when he realized the state I'm in. I was in such a rush that I forgot about him.

When I realized that it was him it helped me to calm down, only a little.