6.

Josh tried to sneak up on me while I was distracted. I backed away, pointing the gun at him, the gun mouth was aimed at the left side of his chest, and if my aiming was accurate, it's directed at his heart. I wasn't going to let him get close to me with his training.

“If you take a step closer, I'll put a bullet in your chest.” Josh paused, putting his hands up over his head.

“Please, Rosie, I know you would rather not do this.” He pleaded with me. He must have seen my wall crack a little, so he continued to talk, trying to convince me with the rubbish that was coming out of his mouth. “Rosie we can work things out, together forever, remember, let's forget about this, Rosie, I love you, only you.”

“You love me? Yet, you cheated on me with my best friend. Do you know how heart breaking this is?” My voice was thick with emotions, that I was trying so hard to control.

“Baby, I know, and I'm sorry to you, I love you so much, this was a mistake. Honestly, I don't know what came over me, and I never meant to hurt you.  Baby, she seduced me. Yes, that's what happened. She poisoned me. Because how could I cheat on you? I love you. You trust me, right?” His words were hurting me more and more, cutting the stings to my heart.

I covered my mouth to stop the sound of crying from coming out, my eyes cloudy with my tears. My head started to hurt, just like my heart was hurting. The questions in my head just kept coming. Why am I standing here? Why me? Why now? When I'm finally getting everything that I deserve. My happiness cannot last long. But why? Don't I deserve happiness? Why my life have to be so hard? That every stage of my life there is a disaster.

Can I forgive him? Can I forgive them? And move on with my life. How can I move on? When they have ruined everything that I've loved and cared about. He said it's a mistake, but is it really? He also said she seduced and poisoned him. Did she? But why?

Tia believed I seduced all her previous boyfriends. That I purposefully get their attention, get them to lust after me, and that I am the reason for all her failed relationships. Did she seduce Josh to get back at me? Ruined my relationship because she assumed I was the problem in her relationship.

“What?!” Tia's voice woke me up, bringing me back to the situation in front of me. “I did not seduce you, and don't try to pin this all on me.” Josh had gotten closer. He must have realized that I was distracted and took the opportunity to get closer to me.

“Shut the f*** up, Tia!” Tia jumped, frightened, when Josh suddenly raised his voice at her. “Rosie,” He called my name to get back my attention and distract me from what Tia had said. “Listen to me, she is lying, I love you. Tia is nothing, she means nothing to me.” He said calmly like he just didn't lose his sht and snapped at Tia.

“Don't tell me to shut up. You're lying and I will not take the blame. I admit I came on to you first, but after the first time you always come to find me when she's not around. You were the one whispering in my ears that you're gonna leave the bitch for me.” Tia snapped at him, gesturing to me, throwing her hands up in the air.

“And you believed me?” He laughed at her. “You thought I was going to leave you for her. Look at her and look at you. I never wanted to be with you, you were just easy. I mean, look at you,” He scorned her. “You're a nobody, you're just so easy to sleep with.” He continued to laugh at her, and she looked down in shame. His words were cutting into her like knives. Tia's shame and sadness soon turned into anger.

“So you used me.” Tia hissed. She jumps up on the bed, no longer on her knees. Good thing she had on a T-shirt or else she would have flashed me. “But you said you loved me…” She said pathetically, her hands fisted in the shirt. “You even proposed to me when I got here.” She said, lifting her ring finger.