48.

I don't think this is a good idea. To be out in public. The last time that I was, pictures were taken of me with Derek and later was in magazines, tabloids, and on those celebrity shows.

That was two weeks ago. Is that long enough for the people to forget about those pictures? I hope so. I don't want to be walking in the park suddenly I'm jumped by people with cameras and they're a plethora of questions. I don't think I can handle that, it will only cause me to become overwhelmed.

I looked out the window again my fear resurfacing, the world is going to swallow me whole. I had to swallow my fear down staying in this house every day is not good for my health and I promise myself and Derek that I'll be out of that door not only to go to an appointment or to pick up groceries. I'm going outside solely to get some fresh hair.

Yet it feels like I'm going to sign my death warrant. I took a deep breath then exhaling all the bad feelings out of my body. Just a walk in the park nearby no more than 15 minutes before returning to my haven.

I took a deep breath of the morning air. The fresh air good for my mind and soul. I lift my head to the skin the sun shining softly on my skin.

I miss this, if I wasn't standing out in the open where the sunlight could touch my pale skin, the wind in my hair, and the coolness of the fresh air entering my lungs I would have forgotten that something so blissful as this exists. I know I'm thinking like I've never been outside but I never truly enjoyed what is around me.

The fresh air is not much but I would have to do. Better than the stale air that I have been breathing in and out in my apartment building. The cool air felt good, cooling my nostril filling my lungs.

Nothing better than the outdoors. I found a park bench to rest after walking around the park. I smiled absentmindedly rubbing my belly.

"It's beautiful out here isn't it," I said sighing a little.

Suddenly, the blissfulness was over, interrupted by the clicking of cameras and the sound of hurried talking.

"Rosie! Rosie!" The stranger shouts my name. I snap my head up at the sound my eyes coming wide seeing about ten people running towards me.

Panicked I looked around thinking and hoping that they are talking about a different Rosie that is famous and not this common Rosie sitting on a park bench. But my luck ran out when they came closer and it was too late for me to get away when I realized that I was going to be attacked by the mob of people coming my way. Not that I could run fast enough to get away but it was enough so that I could make it to my car.

"Rosie, can you tell us about your relationship with Derek?"

"How did you two meet?"

"Are you trying to tie him down with this baby?"

"Is this baby his?"

So many questions were being thrown my way. I got dizzy with it all I kept looking from one person to the other as they talk. Their words were coming together making no sense.

"Rosie! Rosie!"

"Grace! Grace!" The reporters were everywhere with their cameras and microphone. They slaughter me with words having no mercy.

There's no hope of getting out of this and escaping. These people are savages. They don't care about what's going on in your life only that they can get the juice out of it and trust me they will suck you dry until there is nothing left in your life for them to divulge and gossip about.

I got up ready to leave but there was no escape. I breathe in the air getting stuck in my throat. I started hyperventilating, my heart beating so fast it felt as if it wanted to escape as bad as I did.