How You Met

- You were a mathematics professor at the university of Durham

- You were a mathematics professor at the university of Durham. It was rare for a woman to have such a job, but you were known to be one of the smartest women in England.

- You were very intellectual, and from a very young age, you taught yourself reading and writing, and later advancing to mathematics and science.

- You were very well known for your astounding intelligence and that was what got you a position teaching at the university of Durham.

- You taught there for a year before you met Professor Moriarty, another young genius who came as a professor, just like you.

- You caught his interest almost instantly. It was rare for him to meet someone so young and with an intelligence to match his, and you were also a woman, which was something unheard of at the time. He had heard many rumors going around the school, talking about how smart and intelligent you were. 

-  William decided he wanted to meet with you, he wanted to see how smart you were for himself. William was deeply interested in you, and after meeting you in person, he was determined to get to know you better. 

- You were a cook, a maid working for some noble by the name of Count Richardson

- You were a cook, a maid working for some noble by the name of Count Richardson. His treatment with you and his other servants were terrible. 

- He didn't even think of you as human, just a waste of space doing your duty, and serving yourself for the nobles of society. You were treated horribly. Barely getting any food or water, or hours of sleep. You were also hit every time you did something wrong. 

- The first time you met Louis was when you were serving drinks around at one of Richardson's parties. There were nobles everywhere, and your task was to go around and serve the refreshments. Louis saw you from afar, noticing the scars you bore on your hands and neck. 

- He brought this to the attention of William. Luckily, William wanted to help end this problem, and started planning a way to free you.

- Almost a week after the party, you woke up to the news that Richardson was murdered. You were shocked, but you also felt a sense of relief.